The Dream

EDITED 3-1-16 & 7-18-17

Hayes' POV

I was on cloud nine right now. Alex is finally mine. All mine. It's hard to believe that I met her just a couple of days ago (A/N: there was a time skip) and now she was mine.

After our date, we walked back to the house. "Hayes, thank you. I really had a fun time tonight. Most fun I've had in years," she said, smiling ear to ear.

"I had fun, too."

She turned away and headed down the hall to her room. I copied her actions and to my room, getting ready for bed.

When I opened the door, there was a figure standing by the window, gazing into the view of the city. I'm not going to lie, I was scared. "Who are you?"

"Your worst nightmare," the firgure replied, turning around to face me with an evil grin.

The figure had dull, yellow eyes and pearly-white teeth. From where he was standing, he was all black. "Hayes, what are you looking at?" a voice made me turn around, having my back to the figure.

"There is, like, this figure standing in the corner," I said, panicked. I turned around to face a concerned-looking Matt.

"Hayes, you should really go to sleep. Sleep-deprivation can cause hallucinations."

And, that's exactly what I did.

I woke-up [like this] in sweat and I frightened. Was it really all a dream? I cleaned-up and headed downstairs foR breakfast. I walked down the hard, wood stairs to find only Nash awake. "Hey, little bro."

"Hey," I said while getting out some cereal.

"Hey, a while back, Matt adopted a girl. Don't date her. I don't want you breaking her heart. Again, DO NOT DATE HER," He warned.

So, it was just a dream.....

A/N: Hellloooo people! At school tomorrow, I just know that young_writer21 is going to kill me.... She wanted romance, and I did put some romance in here, but it was all just his dream. #SorrynotSorry. Tomorrow, I go back to school, and I'm so used to sleeping in.... ANYWAYS.....

QOTD: If you had one wish, what would it be? submitted by EmmaGould7

AOTD: I would choose to travel the world OR fast-forward 10 years so I'm out of school...

STAY COOL!