Meeting Him

EDITED 3-1-16 & 7-18-17

RECAP : "Didn't even cry during The Fault In Our Stars. And I'm quite proud of it," I smiled, just to make him tick.

"UGGGHHHH," he shouted, as he stomped away. I grinned to myself in satisfaction that I won the argument.

I could hear his door slam as I walked downstairs. "What's his problem?" I heard a new voice ask from behind me.

"I may have made him a little bit mad by winning an argument," I said, turning around to see a face that resembled Nash. "Not to be rude, but who are you?"

"I'm Hayes. Nash's little brother.," he said while putting out his hand for me to shake, which I accepted.

"The name's Alexandra. People call me Alex," I said with a smile.

Hayes' POV

Dang, this girl was pretty. "Thanks," she smiled, "You aren't that bad looking yourself."

I was beyond embarrassed. My face and ears were beet red and to top it all off, I began to stutter like an idiot, "Huh- mm-I-," I finally decided on just, "thanks." I began to walk back to my room as I heard my name being called by Nash downstairs. I hurried downstairs to find the one and only Nash Grier on the couch watching TV. "What do you want?"

"Two things. Matt adopted a girl awhile back. Don't date her unless you have permission from Matt." And there go my hopes and dreams... "And also, bring me the bag of chips from the kitchen. I'm hungry and lazy."

"No! Go get them yourself. That requires you to get up off your lazy butt and walk. I know it's a new concept to you, but it requires very minimum effort. See how I'm walking," I began walking in a circle, "not that hard."

I should've seen it coming. After I had told Nash off, I earned a pillow to my face. Great. But, since it was Nash who threw it, I just threw it back, aiming straight for his face. I threw it and quickly ran up the stairs, knowing that Nash was too lazy to throw it as far as the stairs.

A/N: I think I smell some romance a brewing!  Hello to the few people who actually read this book!  So, what do you think? Is there going to be some #Alayes ?  Let me know in the comments.  I know I didn't really update on the day I said I was, but know one commented which storied I should update.  Only EmmaGould7  did and that wasn't 'till late at night.  Sorry, but I will make you a deal.  Comment one of my stories on this book and I'll find time to update it AND make a dedication to you.

STAY ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!