Peter Pettigrew|Confidence

You exited hog warts and marched down the field, standing up straight. You were getting tired of people making fun of Peter and walking all over him. So you decided today would be the day you gave the boy some confidence. As you reached the marauders famous tree you saw Peter sitting by the lake throwing stones. You marched up to him as you out your hands on your hips, catching the boys attention.

"Umm, (y-y-n) are you okay?" He stuttered, obviously frightening.

"No." You said, glaring at him as if he were the problem. In a way he was.

"Then what's w-wrong?' He asked, flinching as you shot your hands up in the sky.

"What's wrong? WHATS WRONG?! This is what's wrong!" You said gesturing to Peter. "People have been teasing you when your not there, heck even when you are there! People walk all over you, and you do NOTHING about it, Peter!" You shouted as you began to pace.

"So how can I fix that?' Peter said, watching you cautiously.

"You need some CONFIDENCE, COURAGE AND BRAVERY!" You shouted. Peter sighed and began to skip more rocks. "Are you even listening to me!?" You screeched causing Peter to freeze, wide eyed. He looked at you, a sad expression on his face.

"You think I don't already know that?! I hear them insult me all the time, I'm just not....built like that." Peter said as he looked at the lake, hurt in his voice. Your expression became softer as you sat down next to Peter. "I....I can't be brave, or confindent, or strong. I'm just...nothing." Peter muttered. You sighed sadly as you put an arm around him, pulling him closer to you.

"Peter....Peter don't say that! Your a Griffindor!" You said, lightly shaking him as you said the last part. Peter just looked more solemn.

"Pfft, oh yeah. I'm a puny Griffindor, great. I should just be a hufflepuff!"

"Hey don't make my house sound bad!" You snapped.

"Sorry." Peter muttered.

"If it helps I'm seem as a crazy insane hufflepuff. If anything that's more embarrassing then your situation."

"My situation isn't funny embarrassing it's sad!" Peter said, tears threatening to spill. Nope, you were not going to hug that little rascal....ugh your hufflepuff senses get the best of you as you awkwardly side hug the boy. Eventually he turnes sideways as he cries lightly into your shoulder. When he recovers you pull his head up. "Your stronger then you think, Peter." You said as you lightly kissed his forehead. You both stayed in each other's arms for the rest of the day.