#9 Can I Kiss You?| Remus Lupin

You were siting with Remus in the common room, as it was currently the weekend. It was roughly 2 am in the morning (thankfully it wasn't the full moon), so everybody was upstairs sleeping. You playfully hit Remus with your foot as he made the worst pun in all of human and wizarding history.

"Your a dork." You commented, taking a drink of your hot cocoa. Remus only laughed as he turned to face you from the other end of the couch.

"But you know you love me!" He hush yelled. You smiled.

"I can still love you and think your a dork."

"Nope, it's one or the other." He said.

"I swear, you become delusional when it's late-"

"Technically it's now early." You glared at him as he gave you a cheesy smile.

"As I was saying, you partially become delusional when it's early." Remus smiled then shrugged.

"Well it's in my nature."

"Don't your dare."

"I mean, after all, the moon does make me-"

"Remus I swear I will 'spill' this hot cocoa all over you!"

"Moony!"

"That didn't even make sense, but okay." You said. "So now your going to stay there...and I'm going to do this!" You yelled a bit too loudly as you tackled Remus, hot cocoa in hand. Remus attempted to grab the cup from your hands as you frantically tried to hold him down. Obviously Remus won, and set the cup on the table.

"Aha!" He yelled. You pretended to look defeated, until you began to 'fight' him back. Soon before you knew it, you were on your back, pinned by Remus. You both stayed in that position, regaining your breath. Once you caught your breath, you realized the situation you were in. Heat spread up your neck and on your cheeks as you attempted to cover the blush. Remus smiled and moved your hands from your face as he chuckled. He lowered himself on top of you, a somewhat serious expression on his face. You both say in silence before he finally spoke.

"Can I kiss you?" He questioned. You were shocked at first, but then smiled.

"What kind of question is that? Of course." You commented, attempting to not become a squealing mess of feelings. Remus pressed his lips against yours as you smiled slightly. Wrapping your arms around his neck, you pulled him closer as he wrapped his free hand around your waist. Unfortunately, you had to breath and pulled away from the kiss.

"I don't know about you, but I think we should do that more often."

"Remus you sound like Sirius."

"Crap. He told me to say that."

"I thought we discussed this. Do not ever, I mean ever take advice from Sirius."

"...."

"This whole thing was Sirius' plan, wasn't it." You stated more then questioned. Remus bit his lip as he nodded meekly. "Well, okay this was good plan but..."

"Finally!" A third voice yelled in the background. You and Remus shot your heads in that direction to see Sirius hiding.

"SIRIUS BLACK GET BACK HERE!"