Sirius Black|Apology Accepted (R)

You groaned mentally as you heard Black's voice call out your name.

     "Oy, (y/n)!"  You began to walk faster, clutching your books closer to you. Not today, you were not going through this again today.  You pulled your yellow and black scarf closer to you as you heard their footsteps get closer.  'No,no,no,No!' You mentally cursed as someone grabbed your shoulder and shoved you against the wall.

     "Didn't you here us callin for you?"  Sirius said, a smirk plastered on his lips.

     "I'm not deaf, Black.  You piece it together."  You hissed, digging your nails into your books. 

     "Aww, looks like the little hufflepuff ain't so sweet now?" He chuckled, Potter joining in with the laughter.

     "I'm not in the mood.  Just let me get to class."  You said, trying to regain your composure.

     "Yeah that 'I'm just a little hufflepuff' speech ain't gonna work now."  Potter said as Sirius smiled at him before tightening his grip on you.

     "Don't do something your going to regret."  You warned.  The boys bursted out laughing.

     "Oh no!  Prongs, what ever shall we do?"  Sirius said.

     That's it.

     You pulled out your wand and aimed it at Sirius, spitting out hexes faster then thought possible.  James quickly ran away, and vanished after turning a corner.

     "(L/N), WHAT, IN MERLINS BEARD ARE YOU DOING!?"  You heard a voice say, making you drop your books and quickly hide your wand, looking wide eyed at the professor.  They quickly undid the hexes on Sirius before grabbing you by your arm.  Sirius watched you get dragged down to the office of the professor as you were sat down.

     "What, in Merlins beard were you thinking?"  Your professor yelled.  Then went on for a bit before they shoved you out of the classroom.  "Detention, my room, after school!"  They yelled as you ran down the hall off to herbology.

     Surely right after school ended, you made your way to the professors room.  Opening the door, you took a seat as the professor was at their desk, probably looking for something for you to do.  As you say in the chair swinging your feet, you heard the professor mumble.

     "Where is Sirius?  That boy is late for everything."  The words made you froze.  You could not be stuck in the dame detention as that boy.  As if to answer your thoughts, the door opened to reveal non other then Sirius.  You broke your gaze as you mentally groaned.  The boy made his way over to the seat next to you and plopped down as the teacher finally put a load of letters and envelopes on the desk, along with a seal and wax.  "I want you to seal all these letters and address them.  You better be done when I'm back."  They said as they stood and left.

     Sighing, you began to get to work.  Sirius watched you as he laid lazily on the chair.  You tried to ignore his gaze on you, but couldn't shake it off.  Turning to look at him, you glared at him.  He raised his hands in surrender as you went back to work.

     "So what did you do?"  You said.  The boy made a questioning sound.  "To get stuck in here." 

     "Got caught teasing some 1st year kid."  He replied, almost proudly. 

     "Big surprise."  You said, which made the boy freeze as he looked at you.  You saw an expression of sadness cross his face, but it was quickly covered by a neutral expression.

     "What do you mean?"  He said.

     "That's what you do right?"  You continued to seal and stamp as the boy got closer.

     "Maybe I could change your mind."  He whispered in your ear which cause you to elbow him in the gut.  He groaned as he fell over in pain.

     "Can you not feel self conscious and try to cover it up for one minute?"  You said which made the boy sit down, a solemn look on his face.  "If you were just nice for once, them neither of us would be in this situation!"  You said as Sirius out an arm around you.

     "Aww, come on, it ain't that bad!"

"I swear to Merlin!" You yelled as you smacked his arm as hard as possible as he recoiled.

"Agh! Jeese, women!" Sirius groaned in pain as he grabbed his arm. "What's your problem?"

"My problem?" You said as you stood up.

"That's what I said, isn't it?" Sirius said, getting annoyed.

"My problem is that you've bullied me since 1st year! And for what? I've never done anything to you! So the one time I stand up for myself I end up getting stuck with YOU." You yelled. "And now you act like nothing has ever happened and that we're just best buds!" This time tears stung your eyes. You hated to cry in general, and we're DEFINITELY not going to cry in front of him. Turning around, you balled your hands up into fists as you tried to fight the tears. You heard movement from behind you, and just assumed that Sirius was going to laugh at you, but instead you felt him hesitantly put a hand on your shoulder.

"I never thought of it like that." You heard him mumble.

"Then how did you think of it?" You said, a bit more harsh then what you would have liked.

"I...I don't know. I just thought you didn't care. And that honestly kind of bugged me. You just ignored me and...I guess I wanted some sort of response from you." He said quietly. Wiping the tears off your face, you turned to face the black haired boy.

"Sooo." He said as he opened his arms wide. "How 'bout you give this guy a shot?" You crossed your arms and wore an unhappy expression as he gave you a puppy face. "I have spent 3 years trying to get you're attention, yes I might have been doing it like a kindergartener, but still!" He said. Sighing, you found yourself nodding. He stood up and smiled as a thought crossed you mind.

'Maybe he isn't that bad.'