Sirius Black| Super Sirius

AN: I'm sorry I couldn't be serious about this topic...pun is NOT intended.  So you'll have to deal with this thing instead.  I don't even know what I have written.  Like seriously, what even is this?  Well apparently it's Super Sirius being Seriously Sirius...I'm dead please send help.

     "I don't see why you didn't like it." James said, crossing his arms as he glared at you.  The two of you were currently in an argue,net about the new Superman movie.  You weren't a big fan of it while James was practically in love with the movie...on the same level as he loves Lily.  So an obsession really.
     "I'm not trying to argue!" You said.  "I just don't like it."
     "How?!" James exclaimed, nearly jumping it off his seat.  Remus and Lily rolled their eyes as they watched the two of you.
     "James, drop it already!" You said.   James was about to make a not so witty remark when all of a sudden Remus interrupted him.
     "Where is Sirius?" He asked.  You froze, and realized you haven't seen the boy since the movie.
     "Probably dead." You said as Lily looked at you.
     "(Y/n), that's a horrible thing to say!" Lily scolded.
     "But it's probably true." You said.
     "It's probably probably." James said as Lily and Remus raised an eyebrow.
     "What?" Remus asked.
     "Fine.  Maybe he's dead." You said.
     "Maybe it's Maybelline." James said as you sighed.  Suddenly Sirius came running in with one of the red curtains tied around his neck as a cape, an 's' on his shirt.  You stared at him in shock for a moment before selling off the couch, laughing.  Lily and Remus shook their heads as James slapped his thigh and laughed.
     "I...can't...breath...help..." You said.  As you and James quit giggling like schoolgirls, you looked at Sirius who had an offended look on his face.
     "Sirius...what on earth are you wearing?" You giggled.
     "All he needs is blue spandex and his underwear outside his pants." James said.
     "Are being serious right now?" You sakes Sirius.
     "I am being seriously Sirius." He said as you and James fell over laughing again, James landing on the floor too. 
     "It's super Sirius!" James giggled as you laughed. 

Let's just say Sirius avoided the two of you for weeks.