#22 Are You Going to Finish Your Sentence?|Remus Lupin

You were currently in the library reading. You had to do a report on the book, and were already half way done with it. If you kept going at the pace your were going at now, you would hopefully finish the book by tomorrow.  As you finished the chapter you were on, you heard someone sit in the chair next to you. 

     "Hi Remus." You said without look up. You put a bookmark in your place before looking up at the boy who sat in front of you. "Are you okay?" You asked, taking notice of his nervous behavior. He kept tapping his foot against the ground and looked anxious.

"Huh? Uh-no no. I'm fine." He said.  You already knew of Remus' "Furry" problem, but he didn't look sick,

     "If you say so yourself."  You said with a shrug.  You began to pack up your stuff as it was getting late when Remus cleared his throat.  "What?"  You questioned.

     "There was something I wanted to tell you."  Remus said.  You finished packing and picked up your bag as you stared at the boy.

     "Okay..."  You said, putting a strand of your hair behind your ear.  "Do you wanna tell me?"

"I-uhm. I came to uh tell you that I-I kinda-how do I put this?"

"Do you wanna finish your sentence or no? I'm still working on my mind reading tricks, sorry." You said. Remus smiled at the comment but grew nervous again.

"I like you a lot and I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime like as a date?" He asked. You smiled as you grabbed the strap of your bag.

"I would like that a lot."

(Sorry that this was short.  It's more of a Drabble then anything but oh whale.)