Chapter 33

Emily P.O.V

<At her bedroom>

I woke up and went to my closet and picked out what my I would wear today.

After I had found what I would like to wear today I went to my bathroom with the clothes and took a shower.

<5 minutes later>

I went out of the bathroom and went to my bedside table and grab my cell and I texted Alex.

Emily: Hi Alex. How are you doing?

After waiting for 2 minutes Alex replied.

Alex: Hi Emily. I'm fine. How bout you?

Emily: Fine. Alex I'm coming over to your place later at 8 am. Would that be alright with you?

Alex: Sure.

Emily: See you then.

I close my cell and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

<After 15 minutes>

After I finish my breakfast, I check the time to see that its 7:30 am so I went for a walk before going to Alexs.

After walking and looking around for 30 minutes I went to Alex place.

I knock on her door and she answered it.

I saw Daniel standing at the kitchen door and smiled towards me.

What is he doing here? I thought.

Me and Alex to the living room and Daniel followed.

We sat at the couch which can fit the 3 of us.

Alex sat at the middle while Daniel sat at her left while I'm at her right.

"Daniel would you get us something to drink please?" I ask him

"Sure." He said

After Daniel had left I told Alex that I would be going to the bathroom.

I stand up and went to the kitchen.

"Do you need anything Emily?" Daniel ask

"No. But I have something to ask you." I said

"What is it?" Daniel ask

"Why are you here?" I ask " You promised me you would stay away from here didn't you?"

"Emily I'm sorry that I broke my promised but I have to because I really love Alex with all my heart." Daniel said

"Fine. But if you hurt her once more I would really take her away from you." I said going back to the living room

Me, Daniel and Alex had chatted for a long time before I left to go back home.