text him

- katys part of view -

"John Mayer..." I said with a shyly voice. When I said his name, my heart starts to beat faster.
I played with my fingers nervously and looked down.

"Wow, I'm expressed. But it's really cute that you like him. Maybe he is the right, Kate!" Angela said happy into my direction.
She was right. Like always. I have to look straight and keep believing that he maybe also likes me.
"Ang, why are you so great. You helped me really much. I'll text him later. Thank you so much."
Slowly I got up from the huge couch and stand in front of Angela.

"Give me a smile, katy."

I giggled and gave her a smile. She always makes me happy. I'm glad that I have such a good sister. Without her I would be nothing. She put me in a hug

"Are you hungry? We could cook something together" she asked.

"Wait, I should cook? Never again. I don't want to set your house in fire", I said with a honest face but than we both started to laugh.
We decided that Angela get us some tacos from Taco Bell and I'll search for a good movie.

After Angela said that she's on the way now, I went to the TV and put it on. Clicked on Netflix and scrolled through the list. My Eyes fulled with tears again. The movie Get him to the Greek where on the list. It is Russel's movie. I'm still not completely over him. Actually I am. But when I see something about him I don't understand why I felt in love with this ass. He broke my heart. But I'm ready to give my heart to another person. Who will accept me. And not see me as Katy Perry. I'll find this person. The only thing I want is that someone will hold me tight. With his heart.
Suddenly I hear someone yells from the door. I realized that Angela was still gone, so I runned to the door. She stand in front of the door. I open them.

"Katy, where have you been. I was like 5 minutes knocking and yelling. I forgot my keys." she said in a funny voice.

"I'm sorry I was searching a film and than I talked with Tamra", I lied to her. I don't want to say her the truth, she had helped me enough for today. Also we already went through this Russell thing.
We both walked into the living room and sit on the couch with our food.

"So which movie you picked", my sister asked exited.

Ops I forgot to pick one. I was in trance the while time. Quickly I look at the TV and the first movie that comes on screen was Remember me.

"Oh, I picked this one", and clicked on it.
I already saw this one many times but I don't care. I have to act normal.
The whole evening we watched the movie and ate tacos. tacos make me so happy. I know it is food but ahh I love it.

After 2 hours I sad bye to my sister and went to my car.
The whole time I was thinking about John. How should I text him. How would he react. I'm afraid that he hasn't that huge feelings that I have for him. After 20 minutes I arrived at my house. With my keys I locked the door and walked in.

"Meeeow", I heard from the kitchen.

Kitty Perry runned over to me. I lifted her up to hold her.

"Oh kitty, I missed you so much. You're so cute, do you know that?", I replied to her and than I realized that I was talking with a cat. But I think I'm not the only one who do that.

I went to the bathroom, changed into some pajamas, brushed my teeth, cleaned my face and put my black hair into a messy bun. I don't care how I look now. I just go to bed and without this whole makeup on I feel a little bit better. Even I would never go out without any make up on.

I turned of the light and walked in my bedroom. Everytime when I see my huge bed I fall in love with it again. they are so many memories in this bed. I smiled, I laughed, I cried into my pillows.
I switched on my nightstand light and got under the sheets. it's So warm and comfortable under these. I leaned back and picked my phone. Tamra wished me a good night. Angela said "Text him ;)" and Shannon send me a "?". I shit I totally forgot to answer her.

Really fast I replied "Hey Shan, I'm sorry I was at Ang's House and forgot to answer. I don't know what I'll do this weekend. Maybe we can catch up but don't be angry when I have to go to studio. I don't know yet. Luv you."
I searched Johns number in my list and clicked on it. I start writing.

"Hey John. It's me Katy Perry. I know we never talked and you don't really know me but maybe we could catch up next time?"

I wait some minutes and finally I put my finger on "send".
What is he going to answer. I'm really nervous but also exited. It would be so embarrassing if he has already a girl at this side. but I googled (A/N: can google be an verb ?) him some weeks ago and there was nothing.
Suddenly my phone vibrates and I watched on it. John replied. Oh my god I didn't knew he would answer that fast. I openes hin Message.

"Hi Katy. I really don't care that we never talked. We should do this soon. I would love to catch up with you. How is it about tomorrow (Friday)? You could come to me or I come to your house.
x, John

Oh my fucking shit. John Mayer would love to see me. Me. Holy shit. I weited some minutes. you should do this as a girl. Never text seconds after he replied.

"Uhm yes actually I'm free for tomorrow but I have to go to the studio but after that I could come around to your house."

I won't be that long at the studio so there's enough time to meet John. John, my crush. I never felt this for someone. Not even for Russell.
My phone vibrates again and John said "Okay that sounds good. I'll see you tomorrow. Gn :)"

He also sends me his address and I saved it in my address book.

"Good night", I send back to him.

Than I saw that's already 12am. I turned my light off and put the phone on my charger and than on the nightstand. I closed my eyes. I fall asleep with dreaming about my crush....