Finally

..."I will kiss you now"

- katys part of view -

"Okay", I whispered.

He grab my face with his hand and came closer to my face.
I closed my eyes like he did it. I felt his warm breath on my skin and I got even more goosebumps. I shaked because I was nervous but also happy.
Our lips met. I felt his soft lips on mine. They fit perfectly together like they were made for being together. I found my way to his neck and put my arms around it. The kiss went more passionate. My body got overwhelmed with thousands of emotions. I had butterflies in my stomach. At this moment I knew that he is the right.
He went with his tongue over my lower lip, wanted to let him in.
I opened my mouth a little bit more so he could let in.
Our tongues meet. I started to hold him tighter so we were closer than we already were.
I was so happy so I smiled between our kiss. He pulled back and looked me deeply in the eyes.

"I love you", he whispered.

I smiled but didn't say anything.

I gave him 3 little kisses on his lips.

"I love you", I replied.

We both smiled.

"It's late, should we go?", he asked.

"Yes, but do you want to come with my place?", I asked him.

"Of course. I would love to."

We went to the car and drove to my house. I opened the door. I still hold Johns hand.

"Do you want to watch a movie or go to bed. I'm actually really tired", I said to him.

- Johns Part of view -

"I'm okay if we go to bed now. But where will I sleep?", I asked while grabbed her waist from behind.

"I don't care if you will sleep in my bed", Katy replied.

She turned around and leaned in for a kiss. I turned my head back. I laughed.

"John!", she yelled.

She stand on her toes, tried to reach my lips.

"You're to small, babe!", I said and couldn't stop laughing.

"John, Please! You are so mean. Let me ki-"

I didn't let finishing her sentence because my lips already met her.
I could feel how she relaxed her body.
I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.
I didn't stopped to kiss her. I walked upstairs with her still wrapped around my body.
She started kissing me more passionate. In her bed room I sat her down on the bed.

She felt back and lay down.
I crawled on my knees to her. So she lays under me.

She took my shirt like she wanted to come closer.

I leaned in and kiss her with my whole heart. Katy grapped my back, I felt her finger nails on my skin. I put my hand under her shirt (A/N: I know she is actually wearing a dress) and felt her bare skin.

She stopped kissing me and pulled back.

"Babe, are you sure we should do this now?", she asked nervously.

"If you want to, I don't mind", I replied.

She rolled her eyes.

"No, just because you are a man and the woman wants to, you haven't also to want it. Do you want it now"?", she asked.

"Mh we know each other since yesterday so it is a little bit fast. Maybe we should do this another time okay?", I said back.

She nodded her head into a yes and kissed me. It was a deep one and I felt her love for me.

We both got up and changed into some pajamas.

I crawled to my side and got under the sheets. Katy did the same.

She cuddled up to me. I hold her with my hand on her waist and her hand on mine.
I peeked her 4 times on the neck.

She giggled.

"John?"

"Yes?"

"I'm in love with you", she said shyly.

I couldn't stop smiling.

"I'm also in love with you, Katy, I replied 

She turned around so she could see my face.

"Good night", she said and kissed me.

"Good night, hny", I said and give her another kiss.

Sorry this one is a little bit short but I hope you like it.