Just do it

- katys part of view -

I woke up at 9pm. I woke up with a smile. I woke up with the thought that he could be the right one.
I went to the bathroom and get under the shower. It feels so good. Quickly I put a towel around my body and went to the mirror, brushed my teeth and put a little bit make up on. I haven't time to stop at my house before I go to John.
I picked out a cute normal flowery dress and some ballerinas. This should be the perfect outfit.
It was 9:35 pm and I have to be at 10 at the studio. I feed kitty purry and than I hopped into my car. Oh I haven't eat anything.

Before I drive to the studio I stopped at Starbucks, ordered a Chat Tea Latte, an bagel and some cookies. I payed for my food and drink and runned to my car.
After 10 minutes I arrived finally at the studio. I opened the door and saw Tamra, Bradford and some of my team.
"Hey Everyone", I said to all.
I missed them so much. I have been here last week but my crew is my family. On tour I used to be everyday with them. I have always fun with them.

"So you still need to record some songs. Walking on air, Double Rainbow and it takes two aren't recorded yet." my assistant said.

"I can record them now. But haven't you told me that there's one song I can still put in the album?", I asked her.

"yes, yes. Now you have 15 songs on the deluxe one. you need 16 songs. Did you wrote one the last time", Tamra replied.

Actually yes I'm writing a new song. But I don't tell Tamra what it is about. It's a love song. A deep one.

"I'm writing one at the time. I'll finish it up till next week.", I told her but didn't said what I'm writing about.

We decided if I record now or next week. But I feel free to sing now. I did some vocalizing before I start to sing.

You are one of a one, a one of a kind.
That you only find once in a lifetime.
Made to fit like a fingerprint...

I sung all 3 songs many times again till we found the best one.

"do you already know a date for your first single and the whole album", Bradford asked.

"The album should come out in October. So know it is April. We have enough time to make a music video. But Roar has to come out earlier. Probably in August. I would like that the first single comes out on 12th August and the Album on 22th October."

The team looked in my direction with big eyes. I don't know what's wrong.

"Great, Katheryn. We didn't expect that you already know the dates. Do you also know the name for the Album", Tamra joked.

"Hahaha you're so funny. And YES I know a name."

Since months ago I have this idea in my head to give my album this name. It fits perfectly.
Everybody wanted to know the same. I saw it at they faces.

"I choose Prism", I said with confidence.

"Wow this name is awesome. Katy this fits so good. A name for a new beginning", everyone yells.
I'm happy that they all like my idea. Everything went A Okay.
I'm happy with my live. Except the love is missed. But maybe it will change today.
I watched on my phone and it was already 3pm. I hugged everyone and said bye.
When I was in my car I searched for John's address in my book. I tipped it into my navigation system and started driving.

After good 20 minutes I parked in front of his house. I still can't believe it. I was at John Mayer's house. This have to be a dream. But it felt so real.

I pressed the door bell and the door opened really fast.
I saw him. His perfect face and body. A smile formed my lips automatically.

- johns part of View -