I'm yours

- katys part of view -

"I want that you sing this song with me"

Shit. He wanted to sing with him. This is so cute. I got tears on my eyes because of happiness. I knew that I found him.

I whipped my tears away and nodded.
John smiled and stroke my arm.

"Why are you crying?", he asked.

I laughed a little bit.

"It is just because I'm happy and overwhelmed with my emotions... I have for you. I never imagined that the right one will come. When I was married it was always Russell but now I think I wasted my time with him. It just like I had to went this shit through to get you. But this all was it worth. Because all what counts is that you are here.
With me. John... I'm in love with you. And I don't care if your emotions aren't tha-" I said but I couldn't finish my sentence.

His lips were on mine and I was surprised but than I tried to relax. I put my hand on his neck and the other one in his dark hair.

My eyes were closed so my emotions got bigger and bigger.

I shaked.

The kiss went really passionate but still beautiful. With John is everything beautiful.
Words can't describe this moment. It was perfect.

I pulled back (sorryy Nadja) and smiled like he did. My hand was in his and he played with my fingers.
I imagined if we will ever marry. When he put a ring on my finger. It will be my second marriage but also the last one.

"When you just said this words, I shaked so hard because I couldn't control my emotions. I have millions of butterflies in my stomach and they are there just because of you. So I can reply on your 5 words.
I'm in love with you", he said quietly.

I peeked his lips two times let him know that this was so cute.

We both walked hand in hand along the water. We let our shoes at the blanked so we walked through the water with our bare feet.

"Do you actually will go on tour when Prism comes out?", he asked.

"Uhm yes I wanted to start one next year in spring or summer. I have to talk with my crew about this", I replied.

"Amazing, I will come to every show!", he joked.

I laughed.

I walked a little bit faster and than runned.

"Catch me if you can", I yelled.

I saw him running behind me. Oh shit he was really faster than I thought.
Suddenly arms wrapped around my waist and spun around.
He took me bride style.

I knew what he wanted to do.

"John! No please. I will kill you", I gasped.

John walked into the water. He stand in the water till his knees.

I looked at his face and he grinned and walked more into the water.

I yelled but also laughed.

It was the middle of May so the water isn't that cold and the weather is really hot.
But I'm wearing my clothes.

I struggled like a little baby but John didn't stop.

The water went till his waist.

"Katy, do you know what?", he said.

"What?", I asked.

"I will let you fall in the water now", he answered.

He let me fall and I dove in the water.

I got up and stand in front of him completely wet.

"You are a little bit wet, baby", he joked.

"You are such a ass!"

I spreed water at his direction so he couldn't really see me.

"Are you kidding me?" I heard him saying.

I laughed so hard.

We spreed ourselves with water and couldn't stop laughing.

After half an hour we went out of the water, put our blanked and walked back to the hotel.

- Johns part of view -

(60 minutes later)

Katy and I lay on the couch and watched TV. She had her head on my chest and I stroke her arm.

She is so beautiful. Even when she says that she isn't, she is. Without make up on or with make up on. I will always love her. Because she is the one. We are meant for each other.

I realized that Katys breath were deeper. Her eyes were closed.

The clock said 10:46pm so I took her bride style and walked to the bedroom.

I lay her down on the bed and thought about if I should change her clothes or wake her up. She looks so tired. I unzipped her jeans, unbutton her T-shirt and put them in the corner.
I did the same thing and lay down on my side of the bed with just boxers on. I think Katy doesn't care if she will sleep in underwear.

I got closer to her and wrapped my arm around her perfect body.

Like this, I felt asleep after seconds.

__________________________

- Katys part of view -
(5 Months later)

"Okay, Prism is coming out on Tuesday. And as you know the videos are coming in from the schools. You have to pick one as the winner and you will perform at your birthday on Friday", Bradford said.

I nodded into a yes.

"Yep, just send me the videos and I'll pick one. When does the concert at the school begin?", I asked.

"I think it's around 10am so be there at 7am. We can make your make up and outfit done and also celebrate your birthday a little bit!", he answered.

I smiled.

I'm happy to celebrate my 29th birthday like this because it's my favorite thing. I love singing. Of course. If not I wouldn't be a singer but I can't describe the feeling of being on stage and than also on my birthday.

I said bye and walked out of the studio. The last month I have been here everyday because of the new album and performing things. John and I hadn't really time for us.

Now we have the weekend, just for us two.

We are since over 8 months and this has already been the best time. I can't imagine a life without him.

20 minutes later I opened the door.

"I'm home babe!", I yelled through the house.

John went into my house, so we could see each other more often.

I walked into the living room and lay against the door frame.
He sat on the couch. As he saw me, a smile appeared on his face.
"Hey, you have been gone for the whole day, again", he said sad.

"Yes I know, but this weekend I'm just yours", I replied.

I walked to him and let my keys fall on the table. He sat down on the couch and put his hands on my waist so I went down to sit on his lap.

I kissed his lips and he continued. His hands went up and down by back, he got under my shirt and pulled it over my head.

I stopped.

"Please go upstairs", I whispered.
He got up with me on his arms.

I'm sorry this one is so boring.