Boyfriend

I realized that everything went a little bit fast so just imagine jaty is meeting since 2 months.

- katys part of view -

I felt a warm breath on my skin. This could only be John. He stroke my arm and than put some little kisses on it. I opened my eyes. A smile formed on his lips.

"Hey, good morning beautiful", he said softly.

"good morning, how long are you watching me sleeping?", I asked

"Uhm let me guess. Half an hour maybe?", he said and laughed.

"oh no! Are you kidding me!", I giggled.

He smiled and I turned my face to his.
He leaned in for a kiss. I kissed him back, don't want to stop. I gave him 3,4,5,6,7 little kisses on the lips.

"Katy!", he gasped and laughed.

Then he came down and gave me a deep kiss.

"I'll make us some breakfast okay?", he went up and walked downstairs.

I lay there still some minutes, thinking about how lucky I was. Was he my boyfriend? Are we already a couple. He will be gone for 4 days, tomorrow morning.
How should I do it without him. I will miss him so much.

I got up and went downstairs. I already smelled hot chocolate and pancakes.

"Hey, so breakfast is ready", he said and put 2 plates on the table.
"Aw you are so sweet", I replied and sat down.

We started eating and talked about what's going on today.

"I have to go the studio in some minutes. I don't know how long it will takes but it probably for my shows in Europe.", he said.

"Oh okay. Than you can go to the studio", I said back.

"yes but I'm leaving tomorrow morning. Will you come with me to the airport? You can come over to my place when I'm back from studio", he asked with a smile.

"Of course I'll come with you to the airport. Just text me when you are back home. I can bring us some food with", I replied.

He nodded and stand up, walked to the door.

"See you later babe"

He put my face in his hands and kissed me on the lips.

I wanted to continue but he smiled between the kiss.

"Sorry, I really need to go", John said while walking to his car.

I waved and than walked in to my house.

I'm so happy that I found him. It's something so crazy that two people feel the same for each other. My love for John is going stronger everyday.

I went into the kitchen and cleaned a little bit.

Upstairs I hopped under the shower, brushed my teeth and put my hair into a long braid. I decided to don't wear make up.

It was already 2pm so we slept really long. I need to go to the supermarket so I put on my shoes and went to my car.

After 15 minutes I hopped out of my car and walked in the market. I just needed some fruits, milk, and waffles.
I went to the check out.

"Katy!", I heard someone yelling my name with an British accent.

Oh no. I already knew who this was.
I turned around and there he was. My ex husband. Russell Brand.
He walked in to my direction and wanted to hug me. I stopped.