4 Days

I'm really sick so I will write the whole day. Please vote for my story.

- johns part of view -

"Babe! Wake up!", someone yelled.

I opened my eyes and saw Katy. She was jumping on the bed, trying to wake up.

Why is she so cute.

"Ah finally. You slept like an elephant. Sorry I needed to jump", she joked.

She came down to me and gave me a kiss on my lips. I kissed back and didn't wanted to stop. Katy relaxed her body and lay down on me.

"I would like to continue but it's 6:15am and your flight is going at 7. We need to hurry a bit", she said a little bit sad.

We both got up and get ready.

Katy yelled from downstairs.

"John, are you ready?"

I runned downstairs and she handed me a coffee to go.

I gave her a little kiss.

"Let's go", I said.

We drove to the airport and the whole time I thought about how I could do this without Katy. I can't see her for 4 days. That's a long time when you are in a relationship. But we will manage that.

I already saw my team at the front door of the airport.

"Do you want to say goodbye here or come with in?", I asked her.

"I want to come with in. Every minute more with you I feel better", she replied.

So we walked to my crew and they had a curious look.

I just said hey and than we went all in. Before we checked in I grabbed Katy at her waist and kissed her passionate.

She kissed me back. I pulled back and smiled.

"I love you, I see you in 4 days", I whispered.

She gave me 3 little kisses and between every kiss she said

* I * love * you *
(* = kiss)

I walked away and waved a last time. I saw her sadness.

- katys part of view -

He's gone. I won't see him for 4 fucking days. I miss him already.

I drove back home and tears came down my cheeks. I didn't wanted to cry but I never missed someone so hard like I do now. This is impossible.

At home I throw my jacket, shoes and keys in the corner. It was 9am so I decided to stop at the studio. Someone will be there.

I took my laptop.

After 20 minutes I opened the door and Tamra and Bradford sat on a couch.

"Hey, I thought I could show you my song", I said and sat in front of them.

"Great, of course you can!", Bradford replied.

Oh no did I get to close
Oh did I almost see
What's really on the inside ...

I finished singing and both watched to me with big eyes.

"Kate, this is beautiful. From where do you took all this?", Tamra asked surprised.

"That is the love I feel for someome", I said.

Now is the moment I should tell them about John.

"Maybe you saw already in the media but I'm dating John Mayer. Or he is actually my boyfriend", I said shyly.

"Wow! That's amazing. We are happy that you found someone. He might be the right", both said.

I smiled to them.

We talked about many other thing like how should be the cover for the Album and I had this idea that trucks will drive through cities and there's a print on it called 22•10•2013 Prism

After a long time I finally said goodbye and went home. I was tired so I tried to sleep a little bit. Before that I took my phone and clicked on instagram. I love to see how my Katycats post new pictures of me. I replied to some comment of them. My fans are everything for me. Without them I would be nothing.

I felt asleep really fast.
_____________

I woke up because an annoying sound came up. My phone was ringing.

Quickly I answered the phone call.

"Hello?", I asked.

"Katy, it's me John.", the other voice said.

"Oh sorry I slept a little bit as didn't watched who is calling. I missed you so so much", I replied.

We talked like 1 hour. I really like our conversation. They are always funny and he brings me to laugh even when I'm down.
I'm completely in love with him.

"So I have to go on stage now. Go on channel 6, there is a live stream.", he said.

"Oh my god, I'll watch it now. I love you and good luck", I replied.

He said also those 3 words to me and hung up.

After 10 minutes I saw him walking to the stage. He was so hot. Actually he is always hot.
I watched the whole show. Before he sung A face to call home he said some words.

"I know my little girl is watching me now so this song is for you, Katy. I love you", he yelled to the crowd.

Gosh, he dedicated his song to me. This is the sweetest thing someone have ever done for me.

The show ended and I lay back down. I just stared at the wall.
He is in Italy right now and tomorrow in France. I wish I could just take a flight and surprise him.

- Johns part of view -

I just finished my show so I asked my crew if we want to go to a club.
We searched a cool club and made a little bit party.

But the whole time I was thinking about Katy. What is she doing right now. Is she also missing me. I hope so. My only wish is to be here with my girlfriend. The girl I'm in love with.

I got us some drinks from the bar when suddenly a woman crashed into me.

"Oh I'm sorry. That was my fault", I excused.

I was that she was already drunk.
"No, do yuo waant to daamce witwh me?", she asked.

"No, sorry but I have a girlfriend!", I said quickly.

I walked back to our table and put the drinks on.

The night went super cool and we all had so much fun. I missed the time with my whole crew.

After 4 hours I took my phone and called myself a taxi. I was really really tired.

I went to my to my room and felt on my bed. Quickly I felt asleep.

- katys part of view -

I watched out of the window and saw clouds. I was in a plane.

What if he doesn't want to see me. Or hasn't time for me. For his girlfriend. I can't call him because it's a surprise.
Because of the Europe time difference,
(A/N: I know, when Katy watched him at TV the times where the same. I forgot to change)
I want to be there at 8pm because than his show is over.
(Gosh, I know it's complicated but image John had his first show on Monday and Katy wants to be there on Tuesday 8pm).

I slept a little bit.