Picnic Tables and Motorcycles

I woke up early to chibs getting up. He was getting dressed as I sat up.

"morning love" he smiled.

"good morning" I said.

"ive gotta go with jax to see juice, are ye gonna be ok' he asked.

"yea ill go help chucky with the shop" I said.

"alright, ill be back soon" he kissed me softly.

I watched him walk out. I got dressed and pulled my hair in a messy bun. I walked out of the room and stopped. I turned and went down to juices room. I walked in and looked around a bit. I sighed and walked out of the room. I went out to the shop and started helping chucky get shit done. After a few hours I got a phone call. It was jax.

Tay: hello

Jax: juice wants to talk to you before he leaves.

Tay: alright.

Juice: hello

Tay: hey

Juice: listen I know why you did what you did, everything is going to be ok.

Tay: im really sorry juice, but you should have just told jax what they had on you.

Juice: I know, this club is all ive ever wanted, all I have, I didn't want the chance of losing it.

Tay: but you did juice, what now?

Juice: im leaving in a few, im gonna get in some trouble, hopefully ill see you soon.

Tay: juice, im not your ole lady.

Juice: I know, and I know about the deal with chibs, I knew the whole time.

Tay: is that why you were so ok with trying me?

Juice: if I don't die in jail or jax doesn't kill me, chibs will. He only gave the go ahead because he thought that's what you wanted.

Tay: well I guess now you have a new enemy to worry about.

Juice: I figured as much. Did Ashley show at the party?

Tay: I was with you, if she was here I didn't see her.

Juice: im gonna go now, im sorry tay.

Tay: yea, me too.

I heard rustling on the phone before jax came across it again.

Jax: so I guess we will be back soon.

Tay: alright, ill be here at TM

Jax: alright doll, ill see you soon.

Tay: bye jax.

I hung up and went back to work. Chucky and I got everything organized completely and got the office cleaned by the time the guys got back.

I walked out to jax and chibs.

"juice is in jail" jax said.

"he get the deal" I asked.

"yes" jax said.

"so what now" I asked.

"you and I have a date with that picnic table, after I make a phone call" chibs said kissing me hard and walking inside the club.

"im watching this shit" happy laughed sitting on a picnic table near the one chibs pointed at.

"I second that brother" tig laughed.

"can I talk to you" jax asked.

"sure" I said.

We stepped away from everyone. Jax pulled me into his chest in a hug and let a few tears fall.