feelings dont change

Three weeks is a lengthy amount of time. Its enough time for one to decide what they want when it comes to a person or people in this case. Its enough time to figure out what kind of life you want to live. Its enough time to get reacquainted with someone or even to get to know someone new.

I woke up and got showered, I got dressed and headed down to TM with Ashley in tow. I parked in the lot and got out of the car, Ashley went to the clubhouse so she could clean it and I went in TM and got started with the paperwork for the day.

"hi tay" chucky said smiling.

"hi" I said sitting behind the computer.

"chucky give us a minute" jax said walking in.

"whats up boss" I asked.

"I uh wanted to let you know happy will be back today" he said.

"ok" I said.

"I know you and chibs have been working through your shit and happy and you haven't talked at all so Im just giving you the heads up" he said.

"happy wouldn't return my calls or answer them" I said.

"I know, chibs and tig will be back in a few, happy is supposed to be in around 12" he said.

"alright, thanks for the warning" I laughed.

Jax walked out and chucky came back in. after about thirty minutes I heard bikes coming in. chibs and tig parked and chibs headed towards me. He came in the office and wrapped me up in a hug.

"good morning" he said.

"good morning filip" I smiled.

"come to the clubhouse for coffee" he asked

"sure" I smiled.

I turned to chucky who was filing papers.

"chucky ill be back" I said.

"alright" he smiled.

Chibs picked me up bridal style and carried me across the lot. Once we got to the clubhouse door he sat me on my feet, he kept his hands on my hips as we walked in though. Ashley got us both coffees and we sat down.

"hey princess" tig said kissing my head.

"hey tiggy" I smiled.

"you should have went with us last night" he said.

"oh yea, what happened" I asked.

"some fuckin teenage girl told tig what she thought of him" chibs chuckled.

"she didn't like you did she" I asked.

"fuck no" tig laughed.

"what the hell were you guys doing last night anyways" I asked.

"had to make a fuckin run to lodi for jax and alvarez" tig said.

"whats the plan for tonight" I asked putting my hand on chibs' kutte.

"tonight im home with you" chibs said

"I cant wait" I smiled.

"I can, last time I couldn't fuckin sleep" Ashley laughed from the bar.

"had to up my game love" chibs laughed.

I smiled over at Ashley and back up at chibs.

"I love you baby" chibs said.

"I love you" I smiled.

"so are you his ole lady again" tig asked.

"were getting there" chibs said.