Chapter 017

Spring's Point of View.

We send our goodbye's to Liz and of course Luke was with us with his precious girlfriend Arzaylea. I hugged Liz tightly.

"Remember your promise, also you Luke." She pointed at us and she finally head on her gate. I didn't even looked at him when Liz goes into her gate.

Calum hugged me tightly as liz walks out. He kissed the top of my nose, i smiled at calum.

"She's not your girlfriend." Luke said and pulled me away from calum.

"And that's none of your business Luke Hemmings. She can do anything she want and anything we want." Calum pback fired on Luke then grabs me from luke and I hugged him again like a little girl craving for his daddy's hug.

I smiled as i hugged him. "I will wait okay." He whispered.

The five of us head on the concert while Luke and Arzaylea goes somewhere. We head out on the car i hold his hand some fans notice us keeps asking if i am his girlfriend but i deny it.

When the concert finally started me and calum started to scream, the arena was full of the music there is no mosh pit as i expected.

Me and Calum do some head bang and then started to dance on the beat of the bass. Michael and Ashton joined us, the crowd goes wilder. "Wooo!" I danced and hugged calum.

I only have 2 days left 'till left before i go in London tonight was fun it was full of scream, raising our hands into the music's beat and some head bang then some crowd will throw away their bodies on us.

Michael picked some chicks but i swear Christine will break his face when she saw them, the girl was blonde have the same body features like brynna she turned around and it's brynna.

"Woah. This is going to be bad." Michael said and drags brynna into ashton.

"Your girlfriend said that she's sick right but what the fuck is she doing here?" Michael almost shouted at ashton.

Brynna rolled her eyes on the other side then crossed her arms. "Oops bitch alert." I said while hugging calum. Ashton looked at me having a fake smile.

I feel sorry for ashton, he doesn't deserve a girl like her brynna is nice but she gave some bitchy attitude. We head on the restaurant we go for a buffet because the concert is cool and it's tiring.

"So what are your plans when you got in London?" Brynna asked.

I put down my knife and fork and smiled at her. "What a great question! First i will shoot for l'oreal and then for marie claire and some more shits on the photoshoot that I am required after that i will do some mini movie." I chuckled.

"Speaking of Marie Claire is that true that you got nude for them?" Ashton widened his eyes with excitement on his eyes.

"You guys are too late i was with spring after that shoot." Calum said. Michael was dumbfounded same as brynna. They looked on what happened on my shoot their they were laughing.

Ashton's cheeks turns into red and then fake coughs. "Your so thin here, but sexy." Ashton said and brynna hits his shoulder lightly.

After eating we head into a small club where the other was Christine was there so everything's going to be fine it's already midnight their would be a lot of paparazzi and definitely will tell that i am Calum's girlfriend.

We head on the bar Arzaylea and Luke were necking in Christine was sitting like a man. She hugged me first before Michael. "Oh wait who are you?" Christine said with her British accent making us laugh.

Calum put his right arm on my shoulder, i give him a cheeky smile. The table was full of brynna and arzaylea's friends.

"Come on! Drink it you little boy!" Arzaylea said forcing Luke to drink a mixed tequila. He looked at me and i just ignored him. He drink it, i lean my head on calum's shoulder, he kissed my forehead as i lean my head into his.

"Baby girl, i think you should stop Luke from drinking." He said pointing Luke in the crowd. Luke was like a slave their i spat my head and then head into the crowd.

They were taking videos of Luke to drink some tequila. "Stop it Lucas!" I shouted and he stopped.

"No drink it." Arzaylea snapped and give me the tequila i rolled my eyes.

He looked at me saying that i shouldn't drink it. I looked at him and saying that this is his all his fault.

I was supposed to drink the tequila until someone grabs the drink into my hand it's not Luke but it was calum who drink it. He frowned and then smiled at me. "I'm sorry arz, she's not allowed to drink something like this and she's not a heavy drinking like you and your friends." Calum said while wiping his mouth.

"At least i didn't go nude for some magazine and just for money." I laughed sarcastically.

"Well at least i didn't leave the one that i love for fame and money, and at least i am loyal to the one i love even though i didn't get a boyfriend and i paid the things i should pay. And mostly at least i am not sending nudes for fame and acting like a nice girl on twitter." I back fired.

She was speechless and i give her my biggest smile. "That was cool." Calum gave me a high five and then we fist bump.

Luke leaves arzaylea on the crowd and goes on our table smiling i ignored him.

Tonight everything was fading fast i can't believe that I am leaving him, leaving a bad memories.

Michael and Christine was enjoying the dance floor me and calum followed them on the dance floor. I always wrapped my arms around Calum's neck i didn't even give him a butt dance or what ever you called it.

The people were happy hooking up it was full of smoke and lasers. The DJ changed the song into love song i smiled at calum he smiled back.

He puts his arms around my waist while wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you spring." He whispered.

"I know that you can't return your feelings because of Luke, and if ever you find another guy in London i am willing to wait." He continued my heart just broke when calum said it.

We are still smiling enjoying the love song while dancing into each others arm but on our right side their is a one guy who isn't smiling. I looked at his eyes it was full of jealousy and anger he walked out.

It's luke.

-

Thank you guys!! Help me to promote my stupid story. I suck okay. I love you guys!! ;)