Chapter 047

No one's Point of View.

On November 23,2015 luke was rumored that he was single nor there's no confirmation from him that his in a relationship with arzaylea.

Spring is the same person she always put a smile on her face, she might have been on her worst sometimes. But, there's a guy who was always there for her it was matty healy.

Matty was doing fine, he was always with tour with spring. He'd never leave her alone, he was deeply in love with spring. He won't let go of spring he wants to marry her every time that he's with spring he was always himself if she's around. He never loved anyone that much before.

He never stop dealing with drugs, and spring allows her to do some drugs since that it's one of his cure about depression since that gemma died he suffered in depression but since spring lighten up her world he barely deal with it. Matty continue to inspire people with his song not just song but also on his story.

Spring done a lot of interviews her interview was all about the hate, her first encounter in relationship. She also helps matty in writing their new songs.

Luke's Point of View.

I am seriously sick about her attitude she's too bossy, naggy, clingy, and all wanted sex all the time. I never wanted to have a girlfriend like this fuck the management.

Calum and Michael was probably was probably watching spring's interview and now i am cursing the tv because of the show.

Whenever i watch on tv on mtv all that i can watch is the new remake of robber and what else? When i go on twitter full of spring and matty's smile.

"I currently hate my life now." I groaned.

They laughed at me.

"Fuck you." I pointed on every single of them.

I checked on the tv again, it was still spring in tv.

To : Spring.
I miss you, spring. :( visit us soon! :-) i mean we all miss you not just me.

I hit send.

Minutes have been passed, no reply from her. She's been like this when she moved in london.

"Hey luke get ready we still have a lot of interview to do, and more performances." Michael reminded me.

"Ashton! How did you moved on?" I covered my eyes with my hands.

He let out a silly laugh again. He's not that moved on i know, but his happy and seems not that affected to brynna.

"I don't know man, it's just i am happy with you guys." He explained. "The social media was full of you know."

He let out a sigh and tapped my back, i am 19 and still don't know what to do with my life back on the hate day i am still questioning myself about spring on why did i take everything away from her?

"I love her don't you?" Michael asked with a silly voice.

"She updates us on her life, and dude i know that she's happier without you." Calum stated.

Flashback

Luke is 9
Spring is 8

We are all playing some kind wedding thing that i don't like, but everyone is joining the game.

Spring would be the bride and calum volunteer to be the groom. "Nah i'll be the groom calum." I lightly pushed calum.

"Okay luke, besides spring likes you." He teased.

Spring's cheeks lightly arose and hides her face, she's one of the prettiest person that i ever met. "Will you spring collins waters will take Luke robert  hemmings as your husband through hell and heaven?" Michael said.

"Hell and heaven?" We both questioned.

"Well yeah, i'm the pastor and i'm punk rock mofos." Michael said. We just chuckled on michael's attitude.

"I do." She said and cheekily smiling at me.

"And you luke robert hemmings would you take spring collins waters as your wife through hell and heaven?"

They both narrowed their eyes on me.

"I do, I will be her husband." I said confidently.

"You may now kiss the bride." Michael said.

I obey michael and kissed spring. She was the wonderful person that i first ever kissed.

A ice cream truck stopped by and we all buy our ice cream. "Luke you should be more careful on eating your ice cream you have stain on your shirt! Liz will be mad and she will be scolding you." She sighed and pointed on my white shirt.

"Just tell liz that my ice cream fell on your shirt." She blame herself.

"No. I would rather to be hit by liz than to blame you." I smiled. "Spring will you still marry me when we got older?" I asked her.

She smiled at me showing her missing two teeths. "Of course luke i will always marry you." She smiled.

"Then pinky promise me that you will marry me when we're old." She laughed and we pinky promise.

Eliza picked up spring and they went home and i waited for my mom to came by.

I looked at her she was on a bad mood, the way that she looks on my shirt i already know. "Next time you should be careful on eating some ice cream." She lectured me.

End of flashback.

The guys are laughing on some jokes by jack. But, i am dozing off thinking about spring. Thinking about when we're kids and how stupid we are for making those shitty games.

I do remember michael and Christine also play that and calum was the pastor. It was worst than ours, they'te weird but cool our is simple.

"Luke are you still with us?" Jack breaked the silence.

"Yeah it's just-"

"Yeah we know you're thinking about her." Jack cuts me.

I nodded at them.

I stayed in silence while they are taking their happy times. I pull out my phone and still no reply from spring.

To : Spring.
   I need to talk to you...

To : Spring.
    I miss you...

She didn't reply on my text messages.

To : Spring.
     I hate that i fucking love you.

I sighed and throw my phone. That is the worst confession that i made.
-

On chapter 50 spring and luke would finally see each other. I will just the other parts soon! ;( sorry guys ily! Thanks!