Chapter 020

Spring's Point of View.

Christine and Michael was still on the stage, i asked them to help me to the tune of the song because i can't play guitar.

"We all know that i love my dorkiest supposed to be best friend so i dedicate this song to you." I pointed at Luke, and started to clear my throat.

"Everybody's laughing in my mind
Rumors spreading 'bout this other girl."

Flashback.

I was surfing the net with Christine resting her head on my lap. "Spring Luke already have a girlfriend." She said. I shake my head.

"No if ever that he will have a girl, he will tell me i am his best friend."

"Do you do what you did when you
Did with me?"

Flashback #2

I am checking the trending hashtags worldwide and saw Luke's name include with some other girls. I stalked several girls and fans that Luke might really have a girlfriend he never contacted me.

When i enter the club i can't believe what i saw Luke is with the girl i hated the most the one and only Arzaylea.

I wanted to cry, i want to punch his face, i want to hate him, i regretted everything i regretted that i gave him everything that i have. I am not a idiot of course they had sex already.

"Does she love you the way I can?
Did you forget all the plans
That you made with me?
'cause baby I didn't."

Flashback #3

We made our promises that we would never forget each other while were on work, i updated him time to time and send him every voice messages also a picture of what i am currently doing.

Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, and moths have been passed and i am the only one who keeps in touch with him. He didn't even send a single text or voice message i groaned in annoyance and kicked the sofa.

Today going to be a real special day for me. Why? Because today will be my first run away on victoria's secret.

I scanned my phone but there's no single text from Luke. I met him last week and he promised me that he will attend the runaway. Christine massages my back to calm me down i scan the audience outside there's michael and calum waving at me.

I stepped outside and give the arrogant look that i can ever give to anyone. I fly a kiss into calum and he catches it and michael hit his shoulder.

After the run away we head into their house and saw Luke laying on the floor his drunk. I helped him to stand up and he hugged me and started to cry. "I'm sorry me and aleisha broke up." He cries harder.

"That should be me
Holdin' your hand
That should be me
Makin' you laugh
That should be me
This is so sad
That should be me
That should be me
That should be me
Feelin' your kiss
That should be me
Buyin' you gifts
This is so wrong,
I can't go on,
Till you believe that
That should be me."

Flashback #4

We were on the karaoke aleisha and luke were holding each other hands and laughing while singing i their theme song. My heart just broke today it was supposed to be our day not their day but what else can i do? I am a understanding best friend.