Chapter 060

Luke's Point of View.

All of us waited for my mom at LAX were pretty excited to see her again, it's been such a long time without her. I am tall enough to saw all the passengers but i can't see my mom, a lot of blonde people were here. I keep looking at my phone to see if there's any text from her.

"Baby boy." I heard a sweet voice, then hugged me behind. Calum, and the others laughed at my mom calling me baby boy i rolled my eyes and my mom laughed. "Cal pal you're my baby also remember that." She pointed at them i smiled evily as my revenge.

We all headed on the house in LA and keeps talking about the proposal on what happened on spring and matty. They will head on japan just for two day and i want to follow them. But, there are things that i need to do first.

My mom smiled, as i look at her i missed her so much. She's the best she knows what to do right now, and i am happy about it that she would love to help me. "How on earth that you realized that you love her?" My mom narrowed her eyes on me. "I mean calum realized that he loved spring when you started touring on London." She nags.

"Just recently i just hate her for smiling too much like now on how matty can make her smile. I hate them." I whine.

They laughed. "Did you break up with asparagus already?" She asked.

I shook my head into 'no' because she's not answering the phone, and even though we break up the entertainment won't let us do that. "She's not answering her phone." I answered.

"As always." My mom hissed and rolled her eyes.

With in a couple of hours trying to contact arzaylea she finally answered it and didn't talk and with in a second she  hang up. My mom rolled her eyes as she saw on what kind of situation i am dealing with.

"Mom, i'm tired. I want to be with spring." I whined to her and snuggle on her neck, she laughed as her reply.

We opened the tv and watched hansel and gretel : witch hunters. I love this movie, i still remember that i watch this with spring. I keep unlocking my phone and locking it, It made my mom annoyed and grabbed my phone, she unlock it showing the picture of spring in a bikini. She raised an eye brow and laughed as her comment on mg lock screen.

But on my wallpaper it was a picture of me and spring back in high school we look like really fucking fetus and the puberty hit her so hard. She was a nerd that turned into a fucking VS Angel, she was a real angel that is all i can say among those model she was the hottest and the real Mrs. Claus.

"Spring has a album on your phone huh?" My mom raised an eye brow on what she saw. I nod and she keeps scanning my phone instead of watching the movie which is fucking awesome.

"Hey there, spring you know what i am feeling today i'm a little bit you know. Can i come over after the concert? I miss you." My mom read.

My eyes widened she might read our dirty texts. I grabbed my phone and put some lock on it, i never thought that she will do that. "We knew it that something happened between you and spring." She teased.

After that moment we finally focused on watching the movie, my eyes we're focused on the update between spring and matty in every second i could feel that i am becoming more paranoid. I am ignoring her before and now this this thing happened now, i let out a sigh and finally my mom was texting someone, and i hope it was spring.

"When did you and spring make out?" She asked with curiosity, she never asked me this kind of things before i gulped and the boys ate laughing on our starting conversation. "When niall drags her with us on the club last year." I answered truthfully, and softly. I don't want the boys to hear about it.

She just oh'ed on that and then focused on the movie again.