Chapter 030

Luke's Point of View.

I let arzaylea in and give her a water, spring goes down stairs without looking at us. "Where are you going?" I asked her raising my one eyebrow.

"Probably none of your business." She said sarcastically rolling her eyes, then focused on her phone again.

"It's dangerous outside." I warned her, trying not to yell at her. She didn't listen she choose to go outside, i grabbed her wrist as she head opened the door.

A guy showed up.

It's matty.

"I will take her out for awhile, please excuse us." He said.

Spring gave me a victory smile and goes out with matty. I have no choice but to allow her or i should go with her with arzaylea. "Fine, but we'll going with you." I said and grabbed arzaylea like a little kid.

"Whatever." Spring rolls her eyes again, then turns her face on matty, smiling.

-

Spring's Point of View.

He doesn't love me, i will move on i can do this. I won't fucked up again, i am glad that i become friends with matty. He was about to get high with his friends, but it all changed when i called him.

I want to slap luke so hard. I hate him for making me fall in love with him, after saying that he loves me. Does he think that i fall asleep so fast? Damn it i've been sleeping with him for almost 11 years. I want to let out the worst at him, i want to let out the shit out of him right now.

"should we head on the club where the others are?" He asked me then he looked me into my eyes. My heart just stop racing.

Fuck. I didn't notice that he have a have a beautiful eyes. It might not be blue but it's black like him, no one knows him that much and everybody thinks that his mean and always on drugs but the truth is behind those darkness, matty is a good person, more likely like a good person. I know i only know him for day, but there is something about him, he's more likely like luke but his more real when it comes in his feeling. His true.

"Waters?" He asked waving into me, he snapped out on my long wondering about him, he moves his face closer to me. I gasped and covered my face with my hair avoiding him to see me blushing.

"Oh yeah, that's fine, beside these two mofo's like to party." I pointed at luke and his girlfriend.

"Then lets go there." He said with his beautiful british accent, we head on the club and just like what do all expect, drunk people around the corner, hooking ups, and mostly the dance floor was crazy. I sit next to matty, he knows that i am trying to avoid luke.

George and Ross showed up giving us a high five. "Wait i do know you." Ross pointed at arzaylea and she shyly smile.

"Oh yeah she's the daughter of the owner of the tune headphones." George said realizing some shit out of him already, and luke proudly put his arms around arzaylea. "What do you like to drink?" Matty said.

"Your drink is my drink." I said and her heads on the bartender leaving me on the table and i am terribly out of place, luke and arzaylea started to necking each other. George and ross are busy on their phones.

Matty returned with a mixed tequila and i don't know what else in here. I judged it first before i drink it and smells it. "It's safe waters." He said.

I drink it, and i looked on the back arzaylea is pushing luke to smoke, his looking at me for a help. Luke hemmings what are you going to do in your life when i am not with you.

"Stop it, he won't smoke." I said to arzaylea boastfully, with matching a shot of a death glare, and she stopped forcing luke to smoke. Luke gave me a smile as his thank you but i roll my eyes and joined matty on the dancefloor.

I let out my stress out this day, i'm glad that we go clubbing for tonight, me and matty throws our hand in the air like the others, were not grinding to each other. I saw him smile cheekily, he really looks so happy, i just realized that my whole world stopped when i saw him smile. "You smiled." I said into matty, and he did it again.

George, ross and adam joined us on the dance floor were dancing like a shit here, we don't care on what kind of dance that we are doing right now this is a free country and i am going to punk some shit out them later when i get drunk. We probably don't care what we look like right all that we know that we're all having a good time, nothing else.

"Woah, no shit dude you are smiling?" George shows us the face of matty who's currently enjoying his life today.

They give me s mysterious teasingly stare that i really hate i just rolled my eyes and ignore them. They also told me that he didn't smile since his ex died.

I feel sorry for him, but now seeing him smile is great. "I am so happy because of waters!" He shouted on the dance floor like an animal and drink the bottle of tequila. I covered my mouth which is currently widened because of matty's action.

His happy because of me? That's great because i am happy too. The DJ changed the song into the 1975 Girls remix. We all laughed as it plays and i joined matty singing, we own the dance floor.

This is insane, matty danced like somehow michael jackson, i let out a hard laugh whenever he attempts to have a moon walk.

I swear this day was so awesome, even though that luke was just only there looking at us. I know that his mad because of my actions, i don't care i deserve to be happy too.

-

Matty was drunk, real drunk, he isn't his self anymore, he laughs hardly and then going to poke our cheeks, his face was already red.

We got in the house and luke decided to clean matty he was covered with his own vomit. Me and arzaylea stayed on the living room, probably ignoring each other.

"Your holding my other half arzaylea, or the other fans should say your holding their world. He choose you. Please take care of him, and don't hurt him that much." I said whole heartedly because luke will leave soon.

She let out a small evil laugh, and give me a smirk. "Don't tell me what to do."

I stayed on silent, until luke goes out the room of matty, looking me in the eye, also arzaylea. It feels like his choosing the one that he will love, he smiled, extending his hand to get arzaylea.

It fucking hurts.