Chapter 056

Spring's Point of View.

I hugged my knees, and thinking the mistake that i made. I've done something wrong. But, at least i didn't kissed him i knew it i shouldn't come hear.

My heart dropped when i hear a knock on my door. I hugged my knees tightly, and closed my eyes wishing that i am beside matty wishing that none of this was real. All that i know is i want to see matty that's all.

The knock becomes louder and louder i was startled. "Just please open the door." Luke said with a low tone. I gasp, i was walking towards the door with my heavy chest. "You forgotten me for two years.... And you expect me to open the door for you? I was hurt and.. And... And.." I suddenly felt the burst of the water on my eye.

"You told me a lot of hurtful words... And you told me you don't have any feelings for me anymore... I hate you." I continue. "So much and.... And... I regret everything that i've done for you and this stupid cabin."

He punched my door a lot of times, and kicked it several times I heard his groan.

"Want to know the truth?!" He shouted and slammed the door again.

"The truth is the entertainment wants me to stay away from you! They always confiscate my phone! They told me to date that slut! I wanted you! I wanted to tell you that i miss you so much and to say that i am so sorry! Can you hear me? I always wanted to be with you! When the day that i saw you with justin, niall, i feel betrayed! And now your with matty, and you had a relationship with that guy i was broken! I love you.... I just can't tell you that.." He loudly said and suddenly cried.

I unlocked the door knob, my eyes were swollen i pursed my loos and then i hug him so tight. "I love you, and now i'm late." He said while rubbing my back, and still crying.

The hug was different i felt the spark between us. I love matty i keep repeating those words on my mind. I am fucked up i will still choose matty no matter what happened.

Even though i have a feelings for this guy, i will choose the guy who helped me to reach on who let out the best of me. "Luke.. You know that i love matty.." I said.

He nodded and broke the hug, he looked me into my eyes deeply and i wiped the tears on his cheeks. "I understand." He walks out.

I wear my sweater, and some jogging pant. I pulled out my phone and contact Aleisha.

"Heyy... I need your help... Please go here... I want to go back in London." I said with a trembling voice.

Aleisha works on a ticketing line, even though that we had issue with luke before i consider myself as lucky when she agreed to help me. I closed my eyes for a second and grabbed my things, i waited for the text from aleisha i played with my hair.

"Is anyone here?" I finally heard the voice of aleisha. I was startled and meet her outside, i left a note for luke on how sorry i am for not accepting his feelings.

Aleisha hugged me and went on my house say my good bye's on my parents and on liz and everyone else.

We finally went on the airport, and share some things that we hate about luke. She keeps telling me that luke loves me, and luke send me some letters. But, she choose to keep those letters.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, we stopped over on her house then grabbed the letters from luke.

And finally we head back on the airport.