Chapter 052

Spring's Point of View.

This is a disaster christine is drunk, michael is drunk and the others are high. And i am here sitting on the couch with luke, he lay his head on my lap.

He put my hands on his head, he wants me to pull his hair. I slightly smile and i slowly pull his hair and turns into a massage.

I want to get out here and meet matty, with in just a second Luke fall asleep.

Maybe, he didn't changed after all. "I love you spring, i just can't leave her." He said.

I smiled, his drunk. His drunk words are obviously hurting me those sober thoughts that he have was a little bit crazy, i found my self still playing his long dirty blonde hair. Matty suddenly popped out in my mind, i let out a sigh i still have a little bit feelings for luke. I changed the song into that's what you get by paramore it's my all time favorite.

Luke handed me a paper and he smiled. "Aleisha wrote that, and you know what? She told me before that you like me but i didn't believe on her. Because you're my best friend right? And best friends isn't allowed to fall in love into each other." He giggles. I caress his cheeks.

"Yes, i am not allowed to fall in love with you." I lied.

My phone keeps vibrating, it's probably matty who's worried to death because he knows that i am with Luke. I pull out my phone and saw a lot of texts from matty.

From : Matty.💕

Where are you? I'm worried. Please answer my call. I miss you so much my princess.

To : Matty.💕

I am at your heart silly. :p just kidding i am stucked with this kids at the mini hang out house they're high. I miss you too. I'll see you tom! :)

From : Matty.💕

Don't do anything stupid or something, btw tomorrow is my flight. :(

To : Matty.💕

That's so fast. I want to see you now i really miss you. :(

From : Matty.💕

Make sure that they're all sleeping and let's runaway. ;)

To : Matty.💕

Great plan! That's why i love you so much. I'll see you, all of them is currently sleeping. :) i'll wait for you!

I instantly smile like an idiot, i slowly removed Luke's head on my lap, and he suddenly hold my hand. He's still a baby isn't he?

From : Matty.💕

        I'm outside! :) are you in disguise?

Before heading out I grabbed the cap of calum and ashton's leather jacket.

Matty runs to me and immediately pulls me into a big hug. "Oh, God I missed you so much." He kissed the top of my head.

"Let's go before my mom freak out." I said and he smiled back.

We head into his hotel room, and i changed my clothes wearing his clothes that is really large. "Have you already eat baby?" He asked, i nod.

"Oh." He shortly replied.

"But, i'm still hungry." I said, and jump into his arms like a little kid.

This the moment that I realized that my feelings for luke were slowly fading away, and all of those love and efforts that i gave were transferring into matt.

I was looking into his eye, and playing my thumbs against his cheeks. "I love you." I said.

He smiled at me and he drags me down on the kitchen, and we cooked some bacons and eggs. I heard that my phone keeps ringing, matty showed me the screen and it was luke who's calling me.

"Turn it off." I ordered him and he obeyed.

We enjoy our midnight snacks while watching on one of my favorite movie in titled 10 things i hate about you. It usually reminds me of luke because i always hate him for making me happy, for making me sad, for making me cry most of the time. And then there's matty he suddenly walks into my world, he made feel like i'm a princess, and it's okay not to be okay sometimes.

"I will miss you so much." He sighed, and turned off the TV, he pulls me into a hug and i bury my face on his chest.

"This sucks. A week without you will be hell." I complained.

He let out a smile. But, i know that his trying to smile. He gently stroke my hair and sing a song for me, until i fall asleep. This is why i love him, it's been a short time that i know him, but it feels like i know him so much already. I can't think another day without this guy, he made me feel so good.

I could never wish for more on now that i have him. Everything was easy because he is mine, only mine.

-

We both wake up, with a smile on our face. "Good morning beautiful." He said, and i bury my whole body on top of him.

"Good morning." I replied and started to throw some kisses on his face, he chuckled and started to tickles me. "I love you, and i'm going to miss you." He said.

"Yeah, i'm going to miss you too." I replied softly.

We didn't get up on bed immediately since that we hate mornings. It took us more than hour to stand up and to take bath.

I opened up my phone and it was full of texts of luke, and calum.

From : Luke.
Where the fuck are you? Answer my call.

From : Calum.

I know what you did there you little rascal.🙊

From : Luke.

I will cover up for you, your mom might turn into a beast when she knows that you run away.

I laughed at their text of course i am a rascal, i looked at matty then started to reply on luke and calum.

To : Luke.

Thank you! Don't worry i'm safe. ;) i am with a friend. I have a lot of meeting to do so don't worry i texted my mom already.

To : Calum.

Oh yeah! Hahaha! Be quiet.🤓

Matty hugged me from behind, and kissed my cheeks i felt that i blush. I faced him and kissed his cheeks too.

"Are you ready?" He said.

"Of course." I smiled.

I wear his polo and some shorts, and tied my hair and we went out, holding each other's hand.

All black is the new trend for us, i love black and he loves black. We are pretty good at hiding this time no one could recognize me.

"So this is goodbye?" I pouted, as we got down the airport.

He hugged me tightly. "Yeah. Baby, stay loyal okay? I'll see you soon." He kissed my lips.

"Don't do anything stupid okay?" He laughs, and i smiled.

"I love you spring, always remember that." He cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead. "I love you too matt." I kissed his lips.

A blush came out on his cheeks, and then returned me a sad smile.

I hold back my tears, i'm tired of crying. I hugged him tightly like i don't want him to go, all i ever wanted was to be with him all day.

I guess this is love means what really means. I slowly watched him walked away, counting each steps that he takes. I can still smell his perfume on my body, he look back and waved at me again. I will miss this guy, and i can't wait to see him again.