Chapter 050

Luke's Point of View.

I wake up with a headache, arzaylea doesn't want me to leave her, she keeps nagging about her anxiety, and her depression. I was surfing the net, and saw a news about spring and matty break up

'Matty Healy and Spring Waters finally break up!'

'Spring Waters finally gives her statement about the break up, with her first boyfriend matty healy.'

I immediately clicked those links and instantly smile.

'It's hard to be with him we can't have our own privacy most of the people keeps talking about us, our age gap. Just shut the fuck up. It's hard to be in tour with them, and shit those paps keeps following us and shits when we want to have our own quality time and shits, they keeps asking us some shits our relationship.'

We finally landed on sydney already, some of our fans was there. But, there's no spring my mom was there, and jack they give me a big hug. "Welcome back man!" Jack give me a manly hug.

"My baby is back! You need a lot of explanation to do, your dad is very disappointed on you." My mom said.

Of course, when will be my dad will be proud of me? He always hates me, since that i stopped school and choose to be on a band.

I saw the mini hang out house. I instantly smile when i saw the place, remembering how close i am to spring.

The morning was tiring, we are off for one week. I let out a sigh and lay on my bed, then i hear a loud high pitched voice coming from spring's room. I stand up and checked her out, she was laughing and having a pillow fight with Christine, a smile crept on my face.

"Luke paps home!" Mom shouted from downstairs, i groaned and then i immediately go down. "Hey dad. Happy anniversary." I hugged him and he smiled.

"You grown a lot, i am so proud of you. Except for your girlfriend, i don't like her." My dad explains.

"Proud of what?" I asked due to curiosity.

"On what you're doing the music, and everything and you know on what do i don't like. But, i am so proud of you my son." He pulls me into a hug again.

"Me too, i don't like her." Ben and Jack hissed then my mom nods.

"Oh luke send this to the waters." My mom handed some of the invitation for the dinner later.

I immediately went to their house, spring was the one who opened the door, as she saw her eyes widened and her mouth also dropped in a second then turned into a smile. "Luke!" She shouts with her annoying trying hard high pitched voice.

She jumps into my arms like before, i felt her love, i put her down and she still have a smiley face. "How are you?" I asked her. I know that i am smiling like an idiot right now, i haven't seen her for like months.

"I'm fine." She said, then changed into a frown, maybe she's still into that guy, i hand her the invitation. "Oh shit, the most awaiting anniversary!" Christine cuts our moment.

We laughed together, since that the most awaiting event of the month is their anniversary. I returned back home, take a shower and jumped into my bed.

A frame dropped on my face it was my picture of me and spring when we both enter our high school. I chuckled as the memory flashed on my mind, i miss the old us.

My phone was vibrating. Caller ID : Unknown Number.

"Hello? Who is this?" I said playing some ball pen on my fingers. "I would be meeting you soon, i have a lot of songs to show you." A familiar girl's voice flooded on my head.