Chapter 068

Spring's Point Of View.

I was taking a look on the outside of the cabin while everyone was already sleeping all of them are tired of the trip that we have, i sighed as i sat down beside the swimming pool, of course i am happy that i am reunited with my friends. I pull my phone and check some post instagram updates of some people, everyone was having an issue today.

My phone suddenly fall down, i didn't mean to let that fall, tears started to stream down on my cheeks. I grabbed my phone and continue to scroll it up and down. "Matthew Healy is cheating on Spring Waters?"

"Healy prefers Halsey and the 18 year old girl than Spring Waters?"

I turned my back and saw luke, he was just staring at me looking into my blue eyes like he have. "It's okay." He rubbed my back.

The tears started to burst more when he started to hush me, and soothing me some of his soothing words.

We go in our room, and i am just staring blankly at the wall. My phone keeps ringing flashing the name of Matty, but i choose not to answer it after that i saw that he's with that 18 year old girl named gabby, and with halsey half naked.

My emotions, and everything on my me was scattered, i sighed and run my fingers into my hair. My phone keeps ringing and ringing so luke take the call of matty, i am biting my thumb like a kid.

I love matty. But, how did he end up doing this things like this? Once again some tears run down through my face.

He reminds me of my father on how he cheated on my mother. That's why i hate boys before and until now, he told me that he was different. I lay on the bed and covered my whole body with the blanket, and still crying.

"Love.." I can hear matty's voice in my head, it only made me cry more. "Hey.." Luke said while rubbing my shoulder. "I hate you." I said.

I heard a heavy sigh. "I knew it that you fall in love with him."

"Of course i do." I didn't hesitate to answer him.

-

My phone was loaded of text messages from them, i choose to ignore those messages. I looked up into our bed and luke was not around.

I love the ambiance here in bali all that i can hear is the sound of the wave of the waters on the beach. I suddenly hear someone who's playing a guitar, i stand up and decided to go into the balcony, and saw luke playing his guitar with a cup of coffee.

"Good morning, beautiful." He said.

I replied with a smile and sit beside him and he continue to play his guitar while guessing some lyrics.

"Do you love ar-"

"No." Luke snapped it out, and i just slightly smiled.

We enjoy the view on the sun, having the time talking about on what should i do if i should break up with matty or not. I was looking down and thinking about the things on what should i do.

"You know colors right?" He asked.

"Colors? Halsey?" I replied with a confusion.

"Yep." He said and played the song. "Listen on the lyrics carefully." He said.

I just nod as my reply.

He played the song of halsey, and sing on it and i just continue to listen to it quietly.

"Is this for--" luke didn't let me to finish my sentence as he nod on my question quickly.

I was dumbfounded i leave him on the balcony and search for my phone, and saw tons of messages from matty. I sigh in confusion, this is too much. It feels like i didn't even know him after all, maybe he deserves her more than i do.

My phone rang, and it's matty. I didn't hesitate not to answer it i swiped it right.

"Babe..." He cooly said with a soft tone that i'be been waiting for so long to hear his voice soothes me, he got it all right.

"Song writings and rehearsal eh?" I said sarcastically with a mad tone raising an eye brow. "I can explain." He said like a little guy begging for forgiveness from his mother.

"No, matt. Everything is-"

"No spring don't! You don't know anything about me!"

Ouch.

"Well okay, goodbye." I said coldly and hang up the phone, i grab some cold coffee and join luke on the balcony with a huge fake smile that i have on my face. "So what now?" I asked him and take a sip on my cup.

He shrugs his shoulder and continue to strum the string of his guitar that have a perfect timing on watching the sun and the others outside having their peaceful time.

I closed my eyes to enjoy the music even more, i want to have a break on everything today that's the only thing that i wanted today. I want to be me.

"Spring?" Luke asked softly trying not to disturb me on my relaxation. "Hm?"

"You're so beautiful." He said.

I smiled on his compliment, and just continue enjoy this ambiance.

We took our lunch, and finally we're going to take a swim on the pool and after this we'll go in the falls which i am so excited.

I would be expecting a lot of drama and shits today, but today it's different matty isn't mine anymore everything about us is over.

The one who catch me decided to let me fall on the ground, and picked up the pieces of my broken heart.

Luke's Point of View.

Spring was deeply thinking about matty and she was trying to stay away from us.

Matty was the one who catches her when she fall down and helped her to better without me i sighed and take another look on her, and she's too beautiful. "Stop whining about everything about you and matty." I hissed and offer a hand on her.

She widened her eyes and pouted, and grabbed my hand.

Its been a long walk though, but i am glad that most of the girls didn't whine about everything we'll except for arzaylea. "Who wants to jump first?" Ashton asked while putring his bag down.

Spring and i volunteer to jump. We head on the top of the falls but it wasn't that scary. "Do you trust me?" I asked her. I hold her hand and she halfly nod i smiled and hold her hand tightly and finally we took a step together and closed our eyes and jumped on the falls.

"I love you." She said.

"Matty." She continued.