Chapter 061

Spring's Point of View.

Me and matty stopped by on the nearest japanese cuisine where you can catch your own fish and cook them all by yourself. I enjoy having a little fishing with matty today, and after this we'll be going on the factory of instant noodles which we both love when we're watching some movies. This is not my first time going in japan I've been with luke before.

I smiled at him, and fed him a rice. He grinned and continue to eat, we are quiet when we're eating.

After going into several places in osaka, we finally head into our hotel, he grabbed the key and opened the door slowly. We finally lay down on the bed exchanging our pretty smiles on our face, i stand up and fix the things. I leave my phone besides him since that there would be no secrets when it comes to those things. "Liz texted you." He said coldly.

"What does she say?" I asked without looking back, i am busy fixing our stuff and all he have to do is to lay down on the bed. My heart skipped a bit when matty didn't even say a word, after fixing the clothes and his drugs i went back on the bed and saw him sleeping, and he's still holding my phone.

I bit my lips, i found him cute when he fall a sleep without even noticing that i am taking a picture of him. I softly laughed and slowly grabbing my phone on his hand. His eyes are slowly opening and i smiled at him then he gave me my phone.

From : Liz.

Spring, i'll be expecting you this christmas okay? You promised remember? :) bring a lot of chocolates and all kinds of kit kat's michael and christine asked for it, or just bring a bag of chocolates.

Love lots.xx

I spat my head and looked at matty, i am scared and i feel something different i know i got this feeling that something bad is gonna happened. I lay down with matty and bury my face into his chest. "What's wrong baby?" He asked. I shake my head into no and find my way to go to sleep, because i just can't go to sleep like that.

What happened to the 2014 luke? A voice snapped into my mind. I opened my eyes and it was 7:14 pm i didn't fall a sleep for an hour. I closed my eyed again with my hands, but all that i can see is luke. All that i can think today is luke.

I finally let out a yawn, while stretching my arms and matty was still sleeping. I take a look on my phone and take a look of picture of luke with me before and after. Now i asked myself what happened on the 2014 luke? He used to be nice and charming, but now he's kinda mean. I started to roll on the bed and find my way to matty. I stared at his beautiful face, i softly caress it and didn't manage to wake him up.

My eyes isn't tired i take a look on whats happening on the outside world. Liz was with the boys today, very unusual. I watched some of their videos today and liz called him baby boy again, i laughed at his reaction it never changed since we turned into teenagers i found it cute when liz call him baby boy.

"Babe, are you hungry?" Matty asked, i was startled and closed the application immediately. I nod at him and we just go on the convenient store to find some bacons and some eggs, bread and a japanese rice.

We cooked some bacon while watching the new music video, we laughed on some reactions that we filmed. "You should teach me how to skate." I hissed while taking a bite on my bacon strips.

"It will be dangerous for you my queen, and i don't want my queen to get hurt." He fake pout.

I fakely hit him on his shoulder, he always make me feel so happy with those cheesy words. Everyday that he make feel like that my love for him always grow. I pinch his nose without any reason.

"Matty what's your plan for christmas?" I nervously asked. He shrugs his shoulder and his eyes was still glued on the tv. "All i want is to be with you. What about you?" He strike a smile on me.

"Liz reminded me that i made a promise to be with her this christmas." I fakely said it sadly, he aw'ed and pinch my cheeks. "That'd okay i'll be spending with my mom when you're going back at australia." He sassily answered.

We both let out a heavy sigh, i want to spend christmas with him this year. I take a glimpse on him and smile, i have a beautiful boyfriend. I look at him in the eye i know that his mad, there's something about it is he mad or jealous?

I pull him into a hug even though that he have this grumpy face right now, he removed my hand into his shoulder and narrowed his eyes on me. What did i do?! I try another shot to hug him, he just sighed and roll his eyes. "I love you." I said.

He fakely smile at me, and i feel disgusted about it. I fake pout and wrapped my hands on his hands too. I miss holding his hands after all of those shooting and tours that they've been through i found hard to spend a time with him even though that i wait for him at the tour bus. He take a out a piece of cigarette and started to smoke it on the terrace, i decided to follow him and just watch him to smoke.

"I hate him." He nudges like a little boy that causing me laugh, he takes a look at me and tucked my hair behind my ears. "You got a boyfriend always remember that." He warns me directly looking into my eyes, i nod as my reply.

He wrapped his one arm on my neck while smoking. "It's pretty damn cold." He said while looking up.