Chapter 045

Luke's Point of View.

Everything is not fine, everything was horrible. I cheated on my girlfriend i was drunk, and high back then i was broken and sad, spring isn't around no one can make me calm down except for spring.

I checked my account daily, checking spring and matty's update. She's living her last year of being a teenage girl matty is 25 so.

They will redo a new music video for robbers. How could she? When i asked her before to show up in our music video she always busy.

"Come on Luke, we're gonna be late." Ashton said.

I checked my look again and went out, a lot of things happened lately. A lot of pictures of me making out with the other girls, i did cheat on my girlfriend does she deserve it or not? Spring is having a all day lovey dovey concert with matty, and i do deserve that.

Ashton turned on the radio and it was playing love me by the 1975. My day started with a horrible thoughts and now everybody hates me even the radio hates me. "How can i have a worst day?" I groans.

They laughed and maximized the volume. "You deserve it bro." Michael said.

I grabbed his beer and drink a beer, after the day that spring leaves me all that i drink is beer and soft drinks i barely drink some water, it reminds me of spring though. "All i ever wanted was her to be happy." I said.

"Well she is happy with matty." Ashton brags.

"I am not yet fucking done with my sentence you asshole! I want her to be happy with me! And now i am fucking late for everything." I continued my sentence with a angry tone.

"Why do you wear a lot of polo lately?" Michael questioned.

I roll my eyes and they laughed. "It seems like spring like a guy who wears a polo shirt and like this." I unbutton my polo.

"You're crazy man. We have a question for you." Calum said with a serious voice.

"Did something happened between you and spring when your with arzaylea?"

I gulped and look down. "Silence means yes."

"And she finally knows your shitty behavior when your not with her." Ashton shows up his phone.

"Ready for another drama lucas? There's no spring that will catch you because of your behavior." Michael chuckles.

They looked at me in disbelief is it my fault to touch her? I can't control my feelings for her. "Whatever man let's just do our best today." I told them.

We went out the car and the fans started to scream, spring was supposed to perform with us today but she can't.

The interviewer goes to us with a wide smile and keeps eyeing calum and making fun of him because of his squishy cheeks. "So luke! What can you say about the first boyfriend of your best friend?" She asked.

"I am so happy for her." I answered sarcastically. Michael and ashton lightly bumped me for my rude attitude. "So if you and spring were single would you ever date her?"

My heart jumps. They all looked at me cheekily, i felt my cheeks lightly arose into red. "Of course i would date Spring waters she's amazing person, a person who will accept you in your worst times and always there when you needed her she always brings out the worst and best of me most of the time." I answer.

They laugh and i also laughed, i checked out on the crowd and there's no sign of my girlfriend. She cheated on bryan before do you think that i can love a girl like her?

"She always bring out the best of you?" Calum said.

"Yeah spring waters if your watching this i want you to know that i miss you and you always bring out the best in me, i miss you spring." I straightly looked at the camera.

We all burst into laughter on my action this is a crazy confession for her, matty would freak out of he watched this shitty confession.

My phone keeps vibrating, i pull out my phone and it was loaded of text messages of arzaylea. I choose to ignore it i was busy with the fans or should i say my friends.

"You look so hot hemmings!" Another interviewer came by poking my chest. I slightly nod and smiled at her. "But michael is more hotter because of his new hair color." She said.

We all laugh and i finally noticed arzaylea made her entrance. I rolled my eyes as i saw her i hate a drama, a lot of things happened lately. We head on the entrance waving our goodbye's and kisses our fans.

"You're so dead." Michael teased pointing on arzaylea.

"I am not." I whine.

"Oh my little fuck boy." Calum hissed. I narrowed my eyes towards him. "Oh how clean you are? You were a fuck boy too calum." I shot fired.

"At least i am loyal, and not having any commitment to others. Spring doesn't deserve you." He hissed.

We grabbed our things and finally performed on stage. I saw arzaylea walks out that made me smile.

Everyone is singing back to us, we didn't expect that to happened.

-

"You're so fucking dead to matty healy." I heard a girl said that to me. I just smiled at her and  continue to walk.