Chapter 007

I wake up and my body is aching, I slowly stretched my arms. I can't move my legs that easily it hurts a lot.

Luke isn't on my side anymore. I saw a lot of blood stains on my bed i messed up my hair.

Recalling on what happened yesterday. I sighed into confused.

"I'm glad that your awake." He saids acting like nothing happened.

I didn't notice that I am wearing his t-shirt. Luke carried me as i get off the bed, he removed the sheets and the blankets.

"We'll send this to laundry later okay?" He said with his widening eyes.

I shake my head. I really don't want to go out today aside from my whole body hurts i just want to take a rest and stay on his side. I just want some cuddles only cuddles.

"Why?" He said.

He looks at my legs that still have a stain of blood. "Oh okay."

"I'm sorry spring, its just if you give it to a man that will just leave you and such a jerk for not seeing you as a queen and the way i see you. I would probably kill that guy."

I just smiled. I slowly walked into the bathroom while Luke is covering my bed.

I pour the tub of water with a jasmine extract. I closed my eyes as i got in the tub. "Fuck you Hemmings." I cried and hugged my knees. I have no idea on why did i give my virginity aside of he is best friend of course I love him.

"Spring! I already choose your outfit. I will just cook downstairs okay?" He shouted.

"And after you get dressed call me so I can carry you."

I smiled.

He is a gentleman, that is one of the reason that I love him.

I get out on the tub and washed my hair with a shampoo.

After taking a bath I wear their band shirt and a jogger pants. I laughed.

I shouted his name and immediately goes in my room and carry me to go downstairs.

He cooked the ground beef and some french fries. He also sets up the dvd player and the sofa.

It's probably afternoon and were just taking fries with ground beef for today.

"I want to watch these." He played the mean girls.

He pulled me closer into him, i lay my head on his chest while sucking my thumb.

This is one of my favorite moments with Luke our quality time that's worth it.

He hold me closer like his never going to let go. "I missed you spring. I missed you so much." He said.

I can sense that his holding his tears the way he scratch his nose.

"You always forget about me Luke. You broke your promise. I hate you so much." I punched his chest.

He let out a small laugh and squeezed my face. "Never gonna happened again."

"Whatever Luke. Actions speaks louder than word." I hissed.

He didn't even say another word after that.

"I'm so sorry Spring. Let me make it up to you okay?" He said.

I just rolled my eyes and nod. It's hard to trust Luke seriously his always stuck on his words and the actions is never gonna happened until I got mad at him.

After finishing the means girls me and Luke decided to go at their studio for awhile.

"I heard that you dumped Niall?" He said.

"Yeah."

He showed me his phone with a picture of me and Niall holding each other's hand while going out the car and going out of the car. He narrowed his eyes on me.

I stick my tongue out and he kissed me. I can feel a little blush come out on my cheeks.

As we got in the studio everyone is dead all of them are tired. Christine is on the top of michael sleeping while ashton and Calum are hugging each other.

I yawned and stretched my arms.

"Let's go somewhere your legs need to have a little exercise.

We head to the nearest café and grab a coffee and some pastries that will satisfied our stomach.

Some of the fans noticed him they take a picture with him they also have a small conversation while I am the photographer and just like a ghost on their side.

"Oh yeah this is Spring my best friend since when I was a kid." He said proudly making his fan saying 'oh.'

We go get our place after he talks with some fans.

My head is still on mess after what happened yesterday I am a little bit uncomfortable with Luke.

He holds my hand and smiled. He take a deep breathe.

"Look spring this is for you not for me. Just like what I said earlier the other guys aren't worth it." He said.

I just nod and smiled at him playing my finger all over the teacup.

He broke the awkwardness with telling some of our stories when we're kids.

"Your chubby as hell Luke. I wonder how did you grow up like this."

"That is because your always stressing me." He joked.

After the café he joined me picking up a dress. He sometimes hate when I go to shopping but now his fine with it.

"How about this?" He said and hand me over the plain white dress.

I smiled and he gave me a lot of pair of clothes that is color white. I head in the dressing room and started to fit the white dress and show up to Luke.

"Wow." Is the only word that I heard from him as i got out the fitting room his jaw widened.

"What do you think?" I asked and turn around.

"Let me just buy this dress for you. You really look beautiful hear."

Hearing those words are making me smile it's not because his going to pay the dress that is because hearing from him that I am beautiful.

We head to the cashier and pay for the dress we spent hour for this and we just buy a dress.

Luke pulled out my phone that keeps ringing and showing the caller ID named of bryan.

"Who the heck is this?! Your boyfriend?!" He said.

I shake my head and laugh then i grab my phone probably he had another fight with her current bitchy girlfriend.

Luke sticks besides me as I walk out beside him. I answered the phone and the first thing that I hear he is on his tears.

S : Hey bro what happened?
B : She left me again.
S : I haven't met her yet dude. How's the rent?
B : That's why i call you can I borrow a money from you? We rent this apartment and then she leaves me so I have to pay this on my own.
S : Fuck you bryan. I don't have enough money.
B : Oh come on. You always have a money. It's okay i understand.
S : Whatever bryan let's just meet soon when I am free.
B : Your always not free! Make sure that you'll make a time for your long lost brother.
S : Okay bry. See you soon.

I hang up the phone and Luke's eyes narrowed on me. I give him a big fake smile.

He squished my face and started to kiss my cheeks.

"Give me your phone." I hand my phone on him and he turned it off.

He should stop acting like my boyfriend i am falling harder from him.