~Bonus 2~

It was quite the shock at the charity bash this Saturday thrown by the It Royal Family when the following words were uttered,

"Good afternoon everybody. There are different rumours going on about what's going down today and I'll like to put them to rest. Our best friend passed away with her husband almost a month ago leaving behind six children. It was destiny that I was at New York for a conference when their will was read. Placed in Andrew and I's care were the following six children; Alex, Alexa, April, Daniel, Derek and Mia Cole."

Featured by Kay in Teens Today is the one and only, newly increased Winston Christamos family.

KAY: Good morning. So it was more than astonishing when you dropped the bomb, how were you feeling at that point in time Mrs Winston?

MICHELLE: Please. Call me Michelle. I won't want to be feeling any older as I feel old enough with ten children under my foot. At that point in time I would say I was worried. Worried about how Elyrians would take it and if I was rushing the kids.

KAY: And how do you feel they took it?

MICHELLE: Well as with everything in life, there are two camps. Some support my decision and others feel it's all a way to get more money but honestly, I only need my husband's support. It'll be nice to have everyone's but if I don't, whatever.

KAY: Or three camps. There's always the neutral (AGREEMENT AND LAUGHTER) How has it been this past month in your opinion Michelle?

MICHELLE: Crazy. Mad. Hectic. But I've loved every single second of the noise and won't exchange it for anything in the world.

KAY: And how has it affected your relationship with your husband and children?

MICHELLE: I never would have thought things would ever be better between us all but this past month has shown me that it's a lot better. There are times where we fight or there are misunderstandings and I don't know who to side without making a mistake but it's made me a better mother to each of them.

KAY: There are rumours that you're pregnant which you refused to confirm on Saturday, are the rumours correct?

MICHELLE: I'm still refusing to deny or confirm but nice try. I've gotten a whole lot better at this with over eleven different requests everyday and yes, I'm including Andrew. Don't go twisting my words.

(LAUGHTER FROM EVERYBODY)

KAY: Andrew if - and I say if - the rumours are true, what next?

ANDREW: Nice going kiddo. Ask the Dad who always falls for the trick questions. (LAUGHTER) Well, if the rumours are true it won't make any difference. I'm sure there's enough love to go round.

KAY: I had to give it a shot. (MORE LAUGHTER) Are there times when you feel you can't go on like this? Being the father of ten?

ANDREW: I'm probably expected to say no but that'll be a big lie. I doubt I can go on almost every night when I fall into bed but I've found a way to keep going.

KAY: And can you give us an example?

ANDREW: When I see one of them crying. It literally kills me to see any of them crying. Either mine or the Cole's. And for any reason.

KAY: That's über sweet if I may say. You've got yourselves a keeper (TO THE KIDS). And your wife? How do you think she has been through all this?

ANDREW: Amazing. More so amazing than I ever would have thought or expected and I think I love her more every second cos of it.

JEREMY: Really Kay? You had to get him in sappy mode?

KAY: Oh whatever. I think it's cute and you'll understand when you have a girlfriend.