~14~ Family Time!!

*Michelle*

"MICHELLE! We're gonna leave without you!" Alexa pounded on my door and promptly let me be.

I was about to close my eyes again when someone came in and I was forced to open my eyes to see the intruder.

Andrew.

"Michelle, let's talk about this."

"Andrew. Honey, kindly let me be." I said in a deadly sweet voice.

"Mum-"

"Won't find out about them. They don't need to know." I said and got up to get ready for our family outing.

He sighed as I ignored him.

Once I was done with my bath and I was dressed up, I trudged downstairs to see everyone sitting around the dining table chatting excitedly.

Alexa was looking drop dead gorgeous in her shred-stitch leopard top and purple skirt that didn't really reach her knees.

She had a purple zip up flat on her feet and I could see Andrew already giving the boys warning looks if they looked at her for more than a second.

Callie looked a bit toned down but was dressed to have fun in her black top which she tucked into her vibrant splotch skirt that didn't have much hope of reaching her knees.

"Callie honey, isn't that skirt a tad bit too short?"

"No dad. It's not. I mean you wouldn't want me wishing that-" she started but was interrupted when Chase covered her mouth.

Huh?

I then turned to April who was texting without a care in the world and looked even more stunning than one could ever think possible.

She was in blue skinny jeans that made her legs go on forever and on top was a pink lacy peplum top.

The guys didn't try too hard but still made a handsome pack in coloured skinnies and various graphic t-shirts.

"Way to keep to time Auntie Michelle." April said with a salute before returning to her phone which made me roll my eyes.

"Let's go have some fun." I said and they all let out excited whoops.

I heard Andrew mutter something that sounded suspiciously like, "let's." in a sarcastic voice.

I ignored him and then turned to Alexa, "and honey, you may not know but next time, do not dare wake me up at such ungodly hour. I can be-"

She interrupted me with a smug grin, "a tiger when you're mad. So I've heard. And I don't think 6:30pm is an ungodly hour. Let's try 3:00a.m."

Everyone burst into laughter except Andrew who let out a small smile.

"Let's!" Derek and Chase shouted in unison and they all basically rolled around on the floor in laughter.

I rolled my eyes in amusement but couldn't help the grin that slipped onto my face. It took them quite a while to calm down and it was 6:45 when we started driving.

We got to the Elyria Bowling alley in fifteen minutes and we all disembarked the car, our chatting could be heard from five miles away but it was fun.

Once we had all gotten our bowling shoes, we set out in high expectations of the night and Andrew lightly grabbed my hand and held it firmly.

"Putting up a front for the children like we're putting one up for your parents?" I whispered to him condescendingly but he ignored me.

"Ok I'm guessing it's quite obvious who and who we're partnering with. You and Andrew. Me and Alex. Jasper and Mia. Jeremy and Callie. April and Chase. And Daniel and Derek." Alexa said with a huge smile.