~20~ Gotta Let Go.

*Alex*

We had been jogging for the past eight minutes in silence and I was beginning to wonder when I'd get my speech.

Jasper and Jeremy were ahead, followed by me and then Andrew.

"Hey Dad can we go to that cake place?" Jasper asked.

"So specific." he responded drily.

"I know. I figured being any more would be borderline speech like."

"How sensitive. Which place?"

"The one Callie loves."

"Right. That's about four minutes away, so we can jog there and call it."

Jasper nodded and pulled out Jeremy's earphones to inform him of the newest development.

I turned my head to the side a little and spotted Andrew beside me.

"I'm-" we both started at the same time but I stopped for him to go ahead.

"My brother is the crowned prince, Charlie. Actually, he was just crowned King. I-" he started but Jeremy said something to him and before he could go on, three girls in track suits began squealing.

"Oh my God it's him."

"It's them!"

"The royal it family!! Oh my God can we get a picture?"

The three Winstons immediately put on a dazzling smile and Jasper said, "can we get the picture you mean." and they all laughed but were blushing.

"You'd have to pardon our smelly state." Jeremy said with a wink as he arranged himself into the picture and I just stood watching.

"I'll take it." I offered.

Their eyes widened and they immediately shook their head.

Some guy then came walking by and they managed to convince him to take the picture.

Why the hell couldn't I take it?

"Come on." one of the girls said and dragged me to stand next to her and before I could understand what was going on, the camera went.

"Thank you soo much. This has like made my whole year."

"It's made this trip worth it." Andrew said giving them individual smiles.

"Yeah. I'll probably be joining him running tomorrow." Jeremy said and they all laughed and with waves and blushes, they moved away.

Jasper then burst out laughing all of a sudden.

"I think they almost had a heart attack when Alex joined in the picture."

"Jealous?" I said as we made our way towards the pink store ahead of us with the name, 'Courtney's Cake and Candy.'

"I definitely looked hotter so no."

After making our selections, we made our way home with no event and I was glad to see the mansion surprisingly.

I spotted Michelle heading towards us with her black blazer on and a smile.

"Had fun?" she asked before kissing Andrew and making all three of us groan.

"Yup. Alex made some fans."

"Really?"

"Ugh I'm just awesome. What can a guy do?"

Michelle burst out into laughter and tucked her hand into my arm, "is that cake?"

"Shouldn't you be leaving for your judging?"