Chapter Three

Okeeyyy, just to clear things up, the second chapter was a couple weeks after they started talking.

/ / / /

"Stop, I'm a potato." Kellin says in between laughs. "Oh my god you little shit, no you're not. You're adorable, okay." I stated once again. We were using Skype for the first time and oh my lord was he adorable. We've only been talking for a few weeks and I already developed this stupid thing called a "crush". I don't know what it is he's just so cute and funny, sigh. The only downfall is, he lives all the way out it Michigan.

"Vic, hellooooo." He yelled snapping me out of my thoughts. "Hey sorry I completely spaced out." I say while blushing. Why am I blushing oh my god.

I can tell Kellin was going to say something but he was cut off by banging on the door and yelling. He jumped a little. "Shit, I got to go. I'll talk to you later, bye." He said quickly and the call disconnected.

That was was weird. I hope everything is okay. I mean that scared the hell out of me. "Vic get your ass down here!" The voice that belongs to my brother Mike rings into my room. I sigh, and lift myself off of my bed and start going upstairs. I have a brother and like I said his name is Mike. He's like 10 million feet tall and he's the drummer of our band, Pierce The Veil.

"What do you want?" I ask. "Tony and Jaime are coming over." He replied walking over to me. "What were you doing down there anyways? Talking to that boyfriend of yours? Get wrecked."

I ignored what he said and walked into the kitchen. I pull myself up so I'm sitting on the counter. "Mikey, make me food." I say as if I'm 3 and I swing my legs back and forth. "You're the older one, so you should be making me food."

"Teenagers scare the living shit out of me. They can care less as long as someone'll blee-"

"Hello?" I don't bother to read the contact. "Hey man, it's me Oli. Wanna hang out tomorrow?" My friend asks. He's pretty chill, I mean we usually just go to the skate park. We skate, get high, talk about random shit. I've known him for a long time. When he moved from the UK, Jaime and I were the first people to actually talk to him. He's a close friend.

"Yeah sounds good to me." I say. The door knocks, it must be the guys. "I gotta go man I'll see ya tomorrow." I say quickly, while moving over to the door. "Okay peace." He replied and hung up.

I open the door to see Jaime and Tony, "Why did you ring the door bell, we have been barging into their house for the longest time."

"Well Hime maybe he wanted to be polite, okay." I said in Tony's defense.

/ / / /

"Me and Tony better get going" Jaime says wiping sweat off his forehead. We just finished band practice, it's not too late but we've been playing for a couple hours. "Yeah I'm going to go shower, I'm really sweaty." Mike adds.

"Mikey, we're all really sweaty, so shut up." Tony directs to him. "Let's go Tone, leave Mike alone. We have to plan another show sometime, bye dudes." Jaime takes Tony's wrist and leads him out.

"I call the first shower!" My brother announces leaping up the stairs like a maniac. Pulling out my phone, I see that Kellin texted me during our practice.

From Kelly Bear: Vic, sorry about that my dad can get really mean sometimes but if you were wondering everything is fine

From Kelly Bear: Wth am I saying, you probably weren't wondering if things were alright

From Kelly Bear: Forget I said anything..

To Kelly Bear: I was wondering the whole time. I'm glad you're okay, I was kinda scared tbh

From Kelly Bear: Don't be, it happens all the time

To Kelly Bear: Okay... how are you feeling?

From Kelly bear: I'm okay wby

To Kelly Bear: I'm good

From Kelly Bear: I have to get the rest of my homework done and get ready for bed. Talk later, yeah?

To Kelly Bear: Okay ttyl

\ \ \ \

Here is an update c: so I'm going to be updating at least once or twice a week, or I'll try and do more?
Anyways I hope you're having a great day and of your day is over I hope you had a great day.

|| You are loved and appreciated ||