Chapter Five

After hours of talking, it got late for Kellin. So here I am, sitting here thinking about nothing and everything at the same time. It sounds confusing, but that's usually how it is. For me at least. I look down at my wrist, seeing my past. It's hard to look at, being completely honest. I'm a year clean, well a little bit over a year. I still get the feeling, but I think about Mike before I do anything stupid. Yawning, I roll off my bed onto my feet and turned my light off. I peel the clothes I've been wearing all day off, leaving me in my boxers. I crawl into bed, letting myself go to sleep.

/ / / /

"Vic, wake the fuck up and get ready!"

"No! Go away!"

"Fine, I guess I'll be driving your car to school.."

"Oh hell no! Is it actually time to leave!?"

"Yes Victurd, I'm giving you ten minutes or I'm taking your car!" Mike yells down the stairs. I rip the blanket off and go through my clothes. I settle on a grey Pantera shirt, a red flannel, black Vans and a pair of black skinny jeans. I grab my keys and a snapback and dash up the stairs.

"Alright let's go Mikey." And we're outside getting into the car. I start the car, and Mike grabs the aux cord and starts playing Blink 182. Of course we are going to sing terribly to each song. Gaining some stares from people, thinking we're completely insane. My brother is really cool, not only because we're in a band together. But likes the same exact music and he keeps me from going crazy. If it wasn't for him, I don't know what I would be doing, or where I would be right now.

"And here we are, hell." I say pulling into the parking lot. As soon as the car stops, Mike hops out and starts running as fast as he can "Sorry Vic! I told Alysha I'd meet her!"

My god, I don't get why he gets so many girls. I mean, him and Tony obviously like each other. You can tell. Just saying. I get out of the car and start walking towards Jaime and Tony.

"We have a test in every class today" Jaime informed Tony and I. "Fuck that, I'm going home." Before either one of them can disagree and leaving to my car.

"Vic! So you're going to leave us?!"

"Yep! Are you coming with?!"

I get in my car and drive closer to them. "Yes or no?" I ask when my window is rolled down. They shake their heads no, "Okay see you guys later." And I'm gone.

\ \ \ \

My mom pulls out of the driveway and is on her way to work. When she is no longer in sight, I pull in. I walk downstairs into my room and collapse on my bed, falling asleep.

**Warning, triggering actions.**

I see Mike running back home after school. "Vic! Where are you?" He yells once he's inside. He pushes my parents. Mike looks for me everywhere. In my room, the kitchen, the backyard. He finally makes it to the bathroom. He knocks, "Vic, I'm home!" I told my parents I wasn't feeling well, so they let me stay home. He opens the door to see his older brother, with all of his clothes on, laying in the water filled tub, with blood dripping down his arms. He immediately starts crying "Vic oh my god! Mom, dad, it's Vic! Call an ambulance, fast!

****End of scene****

Well shit, I haven't had that nightmare in awhile. Wiping off the sweat on my head, I look to see what time it is. I was only sleep for half an hour. Okay, wow. As if on cue my stomach growls.

Buzz

Kelly Bear: youre probably at school but I wanted to say hi and I hope you have a great day :))

To Kelly Bear: Nah I'm not at school rn I'm skipping today bc we have a shit load of tests.

Kelly Bear: same

To Kelly Bear: Lol wyd cutie?

Kelly Bear: Stfu and at the park wby

To Kelly Bear: just woke up from a nap lmao

Kelly Bear: awee

To Kelly Bear: sshhhh you're the cute one okey? okey

Kelly Bear: omf no, I'm just a pale ass pop punk kid

To Kelly Bear: how are you pop punk lmao

Kelly Bear: I want to be, so there's your reason

To Kelly Bear: A+ for Kells okay lmao

Kelly Bear: Shut up

To Kelly Bear: the only way you'll get me to shut up is if you get your lil butt over here and kiss me

Kelly Bear: well I do have family there...

To Kelly Bear: COME NEXT TIME YOU GET A BREAK OR SOMETHING

Kelly Bear: hmm I don't know..

To Kelly Bear: Fine no kisses for you

Kelly Bear: I'M KIDDIng but I need money first

To Kelly Bear: Okay I can help out, when is your next break?

Kelly Bear: Fall break

To Kelly Bear: Okay sounds when is it?

Kelly Bear: 2 almost 3 months away

To Kelly Bear: Alright, I'll buy your ticket c:

Kelly Bear: what? You don't have to

To Kelly Bear: I want to

Kelly Bear: fine, but I'll pay you back

Kelly Bear: I have to go, byeee :))

To Kelly Bear: bye babe

I exit my room and go to the kitchen. I make myself pizza and start rewatching the first season of Supernatural. So I'll just sit here until it's time to pick up Mike.

Buzz

Mikey: where r u? R u ok?

Mikey: Vic

Mikey: Victor

To Mikey: I'm okay Mikey, I just didn't want to test today. I wasn't feeling up to it. Don't worry

Mikey: ok just wondering.. ya know. R u still picking me up?

To Mikey: of course, but I'm watching spn rn

Mikey: Okay ill let u get back to that, bye ily brotha

To Mikey: Ily2 bro cx

♢ ♢ ♢ ♢

Another update okay. I didn't edit this and I'm sorry for the little triggering scene. I'm always here to talk okay?

||Stay safe||