Chapter Eight

This will be be in Kellin's POV, yee.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

I'm constantly thinking about him. Its so stupid because I haven't known him that long. He can always put a smile on my face. Him and his very perverted mind. Everything about him is perfect.

School sucks. The bullies, teachers, the assignments.

Being at home sucks. The beatings, aruements, memories.

But when I'm talking to him, I forget all about it. I'm falling for him. Fast. And that really scares me. I don't want to go through the same thing that happened with Matty.

I should get up and go get ready for school. I don't want to go, but I don't want to stay home either. I sigh and head to the bathroom to shower.

Peeling off my shirt and looking in the mirror I immediately cringe. I'm so pale, fat, and ugly. I don't understand why I even try.

*Time jump to school*

I walk around the corner seeing school. I stop and pull my phone out of my pocket. Vic texted me. I smile and open the message

From Vic♡: Hey darling, I hope you have an amazing day. I have something to ask you later. Be prepared xx

"Would you look at that, the emo faggot is actually smiling. Well let's fix that, shall we?" I hear the familiar voice that belongs to Matty. I back up and slide my phone into my pocket. Matty grabs my wrist and pulls me closer. I wince and try to get away. Its no use. He and his friends are already throwing punches and kicks. I fall to the ground, unable to fight back. That's something I haven't been able to do for a long time. My eyes feel heavy. I can't feel anything at this point. I don't know if they stopped or if they're still going.

"Hey!!" I hear my best friend Justin yell. The very last thing I hear before falling asleep is shoes hitting the pavement, getting louder.

° ° ° °

I notice I'm in a different room. I start to panic. I look around, all of these posters are Justin's. I fall back down on his bed and sigh. "You're finally awake." I hear my best friend's voice say. I just close my eyes. I'm so embarrassed, this isn't the first time he's done this for me.

"You passed out. You probably can tell. I tried waking you up. When you didn't, I just brought you here"

"Thank you. I'm sorry, I'm such a bother" I feel the bed dip. "Don't you ever say that again. You are not a bother. I hate it when you bring yourself down." I don't reply, I just grab his arm and pull him down so he is laying with me. He doesn't argue, he just brings me closer. If that's even possible.

"Hey Just?" I say barely above a whisper. "Yeah Kell?" He asks. "Thank you for always being here for me" He just hums in response. I'm very thankful for him. I probably wouldn't be here if it weren't for him. He's helped me countless times.

Justin brings his hand down to my wrist and rubs little circles on the old scars and recent ones. And I start falling asleep.

° ° ° °

"Kellin! Oh my fucking god!" My eyes open quickly. "Shut up Justin, I'm sleeping."

"Fine, I'm going out for food and not getting you any." I bolt up. "Let's go." He laughs.

We decide on going to a local pizza place. We walk in silence. Neither of us mentioning what happened at school earlier. "Let's be super gay." I say and grab his hand. I start skipping, almost immediately he does too.

I order a plain cheese slice and go sit at a booth. Justin is still getting whatever. Buzz.

From Vic♡: This class is v boring. How are you doing my love?

To Vic: im doing okay. im skipping school today w justin

From Vic♡: Tell him to keep his hands off of my princess

To Vic♡: okay ;) you're great tbh

From Vic♡: Nah that's you love
From Vic♡: My cover has been blown, my phone is gunna get taken away sigh. I'll talk later darling♡

"You look really happy. Is it Vic?" He couldn't wait until he sat down to start shoving his face. He sets my food in front of me.

"Yeah, it is." I blush and start eating.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

So that was a short chapter and ik I said I would update sooner. I saw my best friend Friday night so I didn't update then. I haven't seen him in a couple months, so of course I got caught up in that.
And in the chapter Kellin was thinking bad about himself so I just put that picture there bc hes hot asf.

//Everything will be okay//