Chapter Eleven

Its been 2 weeks since I asked Kellin to be my boyfriend. I just wish he would answer the question. I wouldn't even care if it was no. I just want to talk to him. Even for a couple minutes, Anything.

It sounds stupid but it feels like something is missing.

There is the familiar sound of our last bell. I slip out of my seat and swing my backpack onto my shoulders.

"Viiiiicc" said a familiar voice, I cant quite tell who it is. So, I turn around to see Craig.

"What do you want?" I say, rather rudely. I don't feel sorry, he's a dickface. "You know what, I don't have time for your stupid bullshit." I start walking off.

I hate that guy. He is so rude and hateful. Not to mention, how many 'girlfriends' he goes through a week. It's disgusting, how can someone do shit like that?

We used to be friends. We would hang out all the time. Go to the movies, go to the skate park, mess around at abandoned places, play shows together, we'd go to concerts. We were best friends, and everyone knew it. It was odd for people to see us not sitting next to each other or talking to one another. I guess you could say it felt pretty weird too.

After awhile, he went sour. Became distant, being rude and so much more. He started hanging out with the kids that were obviously going nowhere in life.

He made a rumor that, me and Oli were a thing. Another one was that, I fucked every guy on the soccer team. Ah man, there are many more.

I was made fun of so bad for it. It almost got to me at some points. I still get shoves and yells every now and then. It doesn't bother me now. Nothing really bothers me, unless it has to do with my brother.

I make it to my car, and I get a phone call. It's Mikey. "Hello?"

"Tony is giving me a ride home, so you can leave."

"Okay, uh, I guess I'll see you later. Bye, be safe bro." I reply.

"You too." And the call has ended. I just want out if here. I hate school and just want it to be done and over with.

\ \ \ \

I walk through the doors to see my mom walking into the kitchen. I follow her, "Hi mom. Why are you here so early?" I ask. She gets off later in the day, around 6, sometimes 7. So me and Mike don't really see her that much. It's the same with my dad.

" Oh hi Vic. I wasn't feeling that well, so they sent me home." She gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I'm sorry Ma, I hope you feel better. I'm going to do some homework, call me if you need me ." I say bolting down the stairs. I fling my backpack across the room and get on my bed. I don't know how my laptop is already on my be. I probably put it on here this morning.

I open it up and put my password in. Skype is the first thing that pops up. There are some messages from Kellin.

Kellin: Vic my phone is gone. I'm sorry if you tried texting me after it was taken.

Kellin: but I saw what you asked... I want to say yes but there are so many things wrong with me. I'm just Kellin, not much. so why did you ask? I'm gross, fat, ugly, annoying.

Kellin: I miss you, a lot. it scares me. I don't think you're going to open these anytime soon.

Kellin: I'm guessing you haven't opened these yet. I want to say yes but you'll get bored of me eventually.

Kellin: or ill get hurt, or you. I don't want that. but I want you, and so much closer

I am completely shocked. Is that a yes or a no? I thought he was ignoring me because he didn't want to talk to me. He sent these over the past 2 weeks. I'm going to message him.

Me: KELLIN YOU SHIT, YOU ARE FUCKING PERFECT AND JUST AMAZING. DO NOT LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE. I would never get bored of you love. But if you don't want to say yes, don't. Sure, I'll be a little hurt but it's your choice. I jus want you to know that you're amazing and v cute okay :))

It says he's online. Oh god. Let's see what he says.

| | | |

Well hello :) This is kind of a cliffhanger huh? Idk I think it's better than the last chapter tbh. A lot longer ig The next chapter is gunna be pretty gr8
I wrote this on my computer so sorry this is kinda shitty. Oh and I already have story ideas for my next book. (This isn't edited yet, I will later. I just wanted to put this up today)

//you are amazing♡//