Chapter Twenty Three

Kellin's point of view !!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

I sit in front of Hannah, completely shocked. I attempt to let my mind soak up what she's saying. This can't be happening. This is absolutely terrible. Vic is hurt and may not be okay. That's it, I can't hold it in. I start crying. I don't like crying in front of people. It's terrible, honestly. People come up to you out of pity. They ask if you're okay, when you're clearly not. It's not like they care. "Hey, don't cry, love." Her calling me 'love', has only made it worse. I sit up, "I have to go." I wipe my eyes with my sleeve. I don't wait for a response. I dash down her stairs and out of the door.

I ran, I don't know where I am. My feet and legs hurt so much. I can't believe that, Vic actually got into a car accident. He was hit by a stupid fucking drunk driver. I slow down. It's getting dark outside. It's not like my parents want me home though.

.:..:..:.

After what seemed like forever. I found the bridge I almost jumped off of. I stood on the ledge for awhile. I didn't jump though. I couldn't do it. Instead I walked over to the park a couple blocks away. That's where I am now. Just swinging. Drowning in my thoughts.

I remember calling him one night, I was freaking out because my dad hit me again. I was at the bridge, sitting and crying. I wanted to jump, but I called him first. Vic has done so much for me. He has always been there for me, just like he promised.

The screen of my phone lights up. Justin's name and a goofy picture of him appears. "Hello?"

"Oh my god! Where are you?!?" I hear Justin's voice booming out of my phone. I don't know what to say. "I've been driving around for hours, looking for you. There's only one place I haven't looked. I'm on my way, stay safe."

"Alright, I won't go anywhere. I love you, bro." I reply.

"I love you too."

.:..:..:.

I lean into Justin, crying my eyes out. All he does is, rubs my back and tells me everything will be okay. I hope it will be. I can't lose Vic. I don't think I could manage if he didn't make it. He means world to me. Hell, he means the universe to me. I love him so much.

"Can you take me home?" I ask Justin, wiping my nose with my sweater sleeve. He nods, he stands and helps me off if the ground.

.:..:..:.

I must've fallen asleep in the car because, I'm being carried to my room. "Justin? Can you stay the night?" I ask him, my voice cracking a few times. "Of course a will." He sets me down on the bed. He pulls off my shoes. I'm guessing he took his off too. He got into my bed and yanked the blanket over us.

"Thank you so much Justin."

"Anytime Kell." He replies, wrapping his arm around me.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

I'm sorry for these short and sad chapters. And for not updating. I'll finish this story soon. :)

\| They never told me the failure I was meant to be |/