Chapter Sixteen

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." My voice continues to get louder. It's two in the moring. I don't know where I am. My car broke down, and to top it all off, I threw my phone. It's shattered.

I hit the steering wheel. "Shit." I whisper. Everything is dead silent. No one is going to be awake at this time. Unless there's people coming the same way. I was just at a concert, a local show. It was pretty far. It didn't end until late. My car started acting up. And now I'm here. With no phone, no way of contacting anyone, in the middle of nowhere. Well its somewhere. I can't remember the name of the town.

I sigh and get out, walking towards the back of my car. I open it, search through some stuff. I need a flashlight.

Ah, here we go. I grab the flashlight, shut the back and walk to the front of the car.

..:..:..

I couldn't figure out what hell was wrong with it. I think I should just start walking. I see headlights, they pull over next to my car.

They hop out and walk over to my window. It's Craig. Oh my god, you have got to be kidding me.

"Need a ride?" He grins. "No, I'm fine. Thanks though." I reply rather rudely. "Are you sure Fuentes? I can call a towing company." He says, his smile not fading.

He's being nice, surprisingly. I mean why not? I don't want to be left out here. Who knows when some else will drive by?

"Are you being serious? Or are you just fucking around with me?"

"I am being completely serious" He stands up straight, putting a hand on his chest.

I sigh and get out. I lock the car up and start walking to his. He pulls his phone out and dials a number. He says a few words before hanging up. "I called a tow place. They're picking it up in awhile." He smiles, closing his door.

He puts on a Blink CD. He's always had a good taste in music. I laugh a little. He looks over, confused. I should be the one that's confused. "Why are you being nice to me?" I ask him.

"Um, I-uh.. I don't know." He scratches the back of his head. I'm going to need a new phone. I should've been better with handling it. Mike is probably really worried, along with my parents.

"Well, thanks for this." I say quietly. "Yeah, no problem." He replies, eyes still glued to the road.

.:..:..:.

He pulls into my driveway. "I-um. Thanks again."

"Stop saying thank you Vic. I owe it to you." He says with a smile. I smile back an nod. Getting out of the car I see Mike sitting in a lawn chair on the front porch. Sleeping, he is sleeping. I hear Craig's car leave.

"Mikey" I whisper, he shuffles a little bit. "Mike, wake up." I say louder. His eyes jot open in surprise, and jumps a little bit. His chair falls back onto the ground. I try not to laugh, I don't.

Without saying a word, he leaps up and hugs me. It's like he hasn't seen me in ages. "Oh my god Vic. I was so worried. Do you realize what time it is? I thought something bad happened to you." He doesn't know what time it is. He just woke up for goodness sake. I push that thought away.

"I'm okay Mikey." I hug him back. "My car broke down and I got mad and busted my phone. Let's go inside, yeah?"

He pulls away and nods. We both walk into the house. I start going up to my room. He follows me, I don't mind. I actually like my brother. He's pretty cool.

"Let's watch Netflix."

"Mikeyyy, I wanna sleep."

"No, stay up and hang out with me. Tony couldn't come over." He says pouting. I sigh and grab his wrist.

We go into the downstairs living room. Well that's what I call it. That's practically what it is. We flip on Netflix. I let him choose a tv show. It doest really matter to me.

I go to get my phone and then realize, I don't have it, I broke it.

I don't think much of it. I can deal without for a couple weeks or a month, right?

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Bluh, here's a chapter. It's pretty shitty. And I'll go through it again, I didn't do a great job at editing.
I like how I said "expect more updates". Oh man, I'm funny. Okay, yeah, I'm not. AND I KNOW HOW THE TOWING PROCESS GOES. IT JUST SEEMED A LOT EASIER TO WRITE IT LIKE THIS. :)

you are beautiful •