Chapter Eighteen

"Babee." Kellin whines and stretches. I smile, everything he does is so fucking cute. It sucks that he's so far away.

"Yes, Kells?"

"You're really hot." I scoff, "Kellin, oh my god. You are such a dork." He pouts and crosses his arms. It's almost 4 o'clock in the morning, for me. We've stayed up all night just talking. And it's summer. I'm done with high school.

"I love you, you dork." I say laughing.

"Mhm, sure you do." He crosses his arms. "Fine, I'm hanging up." I reach my arm out to hang up.

"No, no, no." He throws his arms up waving. I smirk and lean against my bed frame. "Vic, I want a hug. Not from anyone else right now. Just you."

"Soon my love, soon." I tell him. I know it's going to be soon. He sighs and lays down on his stomach. I start humming Part Of Me by Neck Deep. His eyes widen and he grins. "Neck Deep, aye?" I nod and stop humming.

"Why'd you stop?" Kellin whines, I start humming Cherry by Moose Blood. He lays his head down, and closes his eyes.

.:..:..:.

"Vic, I swear to god. Answer your damn phone." I lift my head up to see Mike standing by my bed.

"What the fuck do you want?" I groan, I look at my phone. It's already noon.

"We need to get going. We have that gig tonight."

"Shit." I dart up and go to my closet to collect my clothes. I run into the bathroom for a much needed shower.

Mike chuckles, so I poke my head out of the bathroom and flip him off.

.:..:..:.

"And now there's nothing to do but tear my voice apart.
Nothing to do, and scream at the drunken moon."

"We are Pierce The Veil. I hope to see you guys soon! Much love." I hold up a peace sign, some of the crowd cheeers, and I start cleaning up our gear. There's another band playing soon. It's Issues next. They're the last band playing.

I grab the last of my things and look around to make sure everything was cleaned up.

I get off the stage and start walking back to our merch booth thingy. This is what I love doing. Being on stage, singing. It's like another world. Complete bliss.

"Uh- I um. Can I get a picture?" A girl asks. She's about my height. "Of course!" I smile and wrap my arm around her. And she takes her phone out. I smile, she does as well.

"Thank you so much. Can I have a hug?" She asks nervously. "You're welcome" I grin and hug her. I can tell she's shaking. She pulls away and hands me a note. "Thank you. You guys are going to make it big one day."

"You are so very welcome. And thank you." She nods and walks away. I decide to read the note later. So I put it in my pocket. I see Jaime. I run towards him, and jump onto his back. "Jaime! My love! It's been ages." He shrugs me off. "You're a fucking weirdo." He laughs and picks me up and stands me up on my feet. "I'm not your friend no more!" I pout and stomp away. "I love you Vickypoo!" I hear him yell. I shake my head and go sit behind the merch table.

.:..:..:.

Dear Vic,

I'm just going to start with saying, thank you. Thank you so much. You have helped me get through rough times. Your music has really changed me for the better. You and the guys are truly amazing. You always put on a good show. I have never seen you guys perform poorly. And I see you a lot. I'm proud to call Pierce The Veil my favorite band. You guys keep doing what you're doing. You'll always have my support, no matter what. I love you so very much.♡
Love, Skye ♡

I smile as I set the letter down on my bed. I didn't think our music really could help anyone. But it was so nice to hear that.

"Vic, some guy is at the door for you." My mom says softly, while knocking on my door. "Okay, I'm coming."

Oli is at the door. "Hey mate." He grins. "You ready to go?"

"Go where?" I ask, I'm actually quite confused. He shakes his head, and starts walking inside. "On our trip we planned. To Michigan?" He says like I knew we were leaving right now. "I uh, right now? Are you serious?"

He walks down the stairs, towards my room. "Yeah, we leave in a little bit. I've got some money that should last us and then some." He plops down on my bed. "Like leaving in a couple days or hours?"

"I was hoping we could leave in a couple hours but tomorrow can work."

"I have to call my boss and ask for time off. It would be such a short notice." I can't go, I won't be able to get any time off.

"You're fine. They are remodeling the store for a couple months. So everyone who works there is pretty much getting the summer off." He tells me, kicking off his shoes.

My phone starts ringing. "Hello?"

"Hey man, it's Austin. They're going to remodel the store for awhile. Don't come into work this month." He tells me the information I've already been told.

"Okay, thanks bro. I'll talk to you later." And I hang up. Oli just gives me this look. "Do you wanna stay the night?" I ask, my brain still trying to comprehend what's going on.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Yoyoyo. Here's an update :)
And s/o to my best friend Skye bc she's hella rad and short. But yeah.

||Hold on till May bc that's when Misadventures is coming out||