Chapter Nineteen

Oli is snoring on the bed next to me. We got into Arizona last night and decided to get a hotel. We were too tired to keep driving.

I sit up and walk to the door of the room. I left a note on my bed telling Oli that I went to get food. Which I'm starving. It's around lunch time. I honestly don't know where to go. I don't wanna go alone. I should probably wake him up so we can start driving again.

"Sext, sext, sext, me.
Sext, sext, sext, me.
Less than three is just a tease.
Send those nudes, make me drool.
Hit me up, make me cum.
Wanna sext? I'll show you some." I scream at the top of my lungs and run over to his bed. I continue to the song. Then jump on his bed and jump up and down. "If you keep singing that song, I'm not get getting up." He says, sounding so tired. I get off, and laugh a little.

"I'll drive, you can sleep." I tell him, then smile.

"Nah, it's good. I'm really hungry. So let's get some food." He gets up and walks to the bathroom. I gather up my belongings, that I have brought in here. I stuff them into my backpack. "Aye! Vic! I'm going to shower!" Oli yells loudly. I don't respond, and I hear the shower starting to run. I want to talk to Kellin. I take my phone out of my pocket.

From Kelly Bear: hey! you have been kinda quiet... did I do something?

To Kelly Bear: No! Of course not love. I actually have something to tell you :)

From Kelly Bear: and that is? ;)

To Kelly Bear: I'm on my way to Michigan... I still had your address in my notes from when I sent you that package...

From Kelly Bear: Stop fucking around Vic....

To Kelly Bear: I'm in Arizona right now Kelly

From Kelly Bear: YOU'RE KIDDING ME. YOU'RE JUST MESSING AROUND.

To Kelly Bear: I'M NOT! ME AND OLI ARE COMING BC HE HAS A REALLY GOOD FRIEND THERE NAMED HANNAH.

From Kelly Bear: OHMYGOD. I KNOW HER WTF. I'M ASKING HER TO CONFIRM.

To Kelly Bear: OKAY I HAVE TO GET DRIVING NOW. I LOVE YOU SM. TALK LATER♡

From Kelly Bear: OKAYY, I LOVE YOU.♡♡

"Vic, let's go." I look up from my phone to Oli with wet hair and his bag. I stand up, stretch, and grab my bag. "We have to give the key to the office?" I ask trying to keep up with him. "Yeah I'll do it." He stops and holds out his hand. I place the key in it, he grins. I continue on to the car.

I get into the driver seat and plug my phone in. I put my music on shuffle. I pull the car up to front. Oli dashes out of the door. He slips on the gravel. All I can do laugh. "You're a fucking asshole!" I can hear him scream from outside. I continue to laugh, he gets in and he flips me off. "You love me." I say, and wipe some of the dirt off of him. And we're on our way.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Kind of a short chapter?? I don't update too often, I'm v sorry. I'll post another chapter tomorrow. :))
(I didn't edit this very well. Excuse/ point out any mistakes c:)

//My shaking voice is screaming out.
But I still prefer the quiet//