Chapter Ten

My alarm goes off and at that very second I check my phone for a response.

Nothing, nothing at all.

This sucks. I probably shouldn't have asked. That was a stupid idea.

Pulling myself out of bed, I do not want to do anything at all. I start walking to my bathroom but stop in my tracks. Is it snowing?! I run to the window by my bed. Holy shit, it's snowing.

  My phone starts ringing. Without looking at who it is, I answer. "Dude, it's snowing! And we have a snow day! They said the roads were too dangerous to drive or walk on." I can automatically tell who it is, it's Jaime.

"Wait, really? They canceled school?"

"Vic, are you really asking that? It rarely snows here. Especially in the in the fall."

"So they did?" I ask again.

"Victor, enjoy your snow day and when they clear the roads I'll be over." He replies.

"Okay, bye dude."

I go to my dresser and pull on a pair of pajama pants. Then head to Mike's room.

I open his door to see him sleeping. I run over to his bed and start jumping on it. "Mikeyy! It's a snow dayy!!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

"Really?" He asks very sleepy, not even upset about how I woke him up. "Duh, look outside." I tell him.

"In that case I'm going back to sleep"

I don't say anything else, I get off his bed I go to the kitchen. I go through the fridge to find leftover pizza. I open the box and grab a slice. Not caring that it's cold, I take a bite.

I walk into my room and pull out my laptop to look at the YouTube channel Tony made for the band. We only have one video up, it's a cover.

Damn, we already have 35 subscribers and he put it up, yesterday ish?

I take the last bite of my pizza, shut my laptop and lay down. I might as well to back to bed.

Around noon•

"Vic, you've been sleeping for long enough. Wake the fuck up."

"Geez Mike. You're just the nicest brother ever."

"I know," Mike says back. I sit up and he nods, leaving my room. I get up and follow him. We end up in the living room. Where Tony and Jaime are sitting on the couch . "I thought the roads were bad Hime." I say sitting down next to Tony. "They were but they started cleaning them up a couple hours ago." He replies. I only say "Oh."

"Band practice?" Tony asks standing up. "Eh, let's watch a movie first." Mike directs to all of us. "Nah, I should finish writing that song I was working on." I add, also standing up. "Me and Mike are going to practice." Tony grabs Mike's arm and starts pulling him downstairs.

"I guess I'm stuck with you" Jaime jumps up, fixing his crew neck. "You say that like it's a bad thing" I chuckle. He pats my back and goes into the kitchen, I follow.

He finds the box of pizza and sets it on the counter.

"Let's just go practice with them. Maybe I can think of some more lyrics while we play."

"Okay, let me heat a couple slices up first." Hime says in response. He throws a few pieces of pizza in the microwave. "I can't believe it snowed." I jump onto the counter and sit. "I can't either, it never snows here" He says as the the timer went off. He grabs the plate and tells me to follow him. So, I follow and here comes band practice.

I open the door to see Mike and Tony sitting next to each other, very close.

I swear they have a thing for each other.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Hii, it's been 5ever. I'm sorry this is a short chapter and doesn't rlly work. Bc it never snows in California, I mean in some places. But idk. I don't live there. I live in Colorado where it's super cold.
I wrote this earlier this month, when I had a snow day. I'm sorry if this sucks but the next chapter will be better c:
I ran out of ideas for this story.
But when I was I away, I got some ;;)))
So maybe 10 more chapters of this?

》ur gr8 w/ an 8《