Chapter Twenty One

I'm driving right now. It's at least a day of driving until Michigan. That's what Oli said. I'm just so excited to see Kellin. Its pretty late again but I can't see exits for hotels or for anything else. I guess I'll just let Oli sleep.

I take a sip of my energy drink. I love traveling. It makes me feel like I'm doing something with my life. Seeing new things and meeting new people, its all so thrilling. I don't like the idea of staying in one place forever. It freaks me out. A lot. It makes me really uncomfortable. So that's why I enjoy going places.

This trip was so last second. And if you told me at the beginning of the school year, that I would be driving to Michigan with Oli during the summer. I would have told you that you were crazy. I'm glad that Jaime's stupidity led to something good this time. It usually got me yelled at or in a fight. The outcome this time, was my wonderful boyfriend. Who happens to make me so very happy.

I see an exit, might as well. I'm low on gas and it's kind of cold. It might rain, so I'll probably need a jacket, maybe a hoodie. I get off on the exit. I have no clue as to where I am right now. I'll just find a hotel and a gas station. I shake Oliver's shoulder a little bit. "Hey, Oli. I'm parked at a gas station. We're getting a hotel tonight." I tell him, kinda loud. He nods and sits up. I reach my arm to the back seat and grab a hoodie.

I get down, and start walking to the small building. It's pretty dark, I don't want anything bad to happen. I just hurry up. I go straight to the back of the store to get energy drinks. And on my way to the front, grab some snacks. I lie all of the items on the counter. I smile at the cashier. He doesn't smile back, he seems shady.

I dash outside and throw the bag into Oli's window. I go to the side of the car and start filling the car with gas. I try to be as fast as possible. I hate this place. It's creepy, everything about it. I can even hear yelling. It's not loud but still. I close the gas cap and quickly get into the driver's seat. I'm not tired anymore, I'm not sleeping here. "You okay mate?" Oliver asks me with his hand on my shoulder. "Yeah, I'm okay. I don't wanna stay here tonight. I'm not even tired anymore." He doesn't ask anymore questions. He turns around and leans back into the seat. I'm honestly not tired. I'll drive into a more populated town and we'll rest there.

.:..:..:.

"Pull over, mate. You're falling asleep, let me drive."

I nod while yawning, and slow down until I come to a stop. Before I can get out of the car I see lights from the back mirror. Everything seems to be going in slow motion. The car jolts, I feel pain on the side of my head.
I black out.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER AND I'M SORRY THIS IS A SAD + TERRIBLE CHAPTER. NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING SOON!
☆☆ btw this wasn't edited too well. :)☆☆

||She'll always have a part of me.||