Chapter Nine

Here, have an update.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"Are you working today?"

"Uh yeah. Why? Do you want a ride or something?"

"If you could drop me off at the mall before you go, that'd be great" Mike says taking a bite out of a slice of pizza. I work at a local CD and movie store. Its not the best job but I like it. "Yeah, I can do that."

"What about me Vickypoo?!" Jaime yells sitting down at the lunch table. "And me?" Tony adds. "Yeah, yeah, fine." I don't really want to but it's not like it's out of my way. I get up and throw away what was left of my lunch.

*After school*

I'm sitting on the hood of my car, waiting for the guys to get here. Suddenly I hear yelling getting louder. I look over to see three teenage boys running towards my car. Sighing as I get down and hop into the driver seat. Mike gets to the car first and opens the passenger door. Tony gets to the car and makes a pout face at Mike. He gets out and let's Tony sit there. I swear those two are in love.

"You guys are mean." Jaime says panting.

"Just get in the car" I add in before anyone says anything else. They nod and shut their doors. Tony grabs the Aux cord and starts playing Blink 182. We sing along, as loud as we can. Catching a few weird looks. We finally make it to the mall.

"Okay guys, get out of my car."

They hop out mumbling 'thank you' and 'bye'. Now I'm off to work. I turn on the radio and flip through the stations, but there's nothing playing. It doesn't matter, I'm already here.

I pull into a parking place. I sigh and put my head on the steering wheel. I still have ten minutes before I have to clock in.

I grab my phone from my lap and check if anyone texted me. Oh my god, all my friends need to chill. I can't answer all 0 messages at once.

I need to change into my work shirt. Reaching into the back seat to grab my backpack, my phone goes off. I push it aside for a few minutes and change into my work shirt.

Kelly Bear: you said you needed to ask me something?

To Kelly Bear: It's nothing, it's stupid. Nothing important.

I get out of my car and start walking towards the main entrance. There isn't very many people. I can tell this is going to go by slowly.

"Hey, what's up man?" I hear the familiar voice of my co worker Austin.

"Nothing much, I'm just tired as hell and have a massive headache"

"Oh damn, that sucks. I'm sorry man" He replies. I just nod and make my way into the back. I clock in and grab a cart of CDs. I push it out and start putting them where they go.

*Five minutes before clocking out*

"Later man, I'll see ya tomorrow." I tell Austin patting his back. "Okay, be safe driving."

I find myself again in the back room. Grabbing my shit from my locker and clocking out.

Kelly Bear: pleeaase just ask me
Kelly Bear: i don't care if it's stupid.
Kelly Bear: Vic...
Kelly Bear: text me when you can
Kelly Bear: goodnight

Fuck I'm so stupid. I should call Oli. "Hey mate." I hear his voice on the other line. "Let's get high. Do you need a ride?" I say. "Yeah, just pick me up at that coffee shop." Oli replies. "Okay, sounds good." Then I hang up.

I get in my car and put on Pantera. I feel bad for not texting Kellin back. Its just, I got scared and didn't want to ask him. And I legitimately forgot to text him back.

I pull over at the coffee shop that Oli lives by and wait. A few minutes pass and then I see him running to my car.

"I suppose you have the weed?" He questions me, taking a lighter out of his pocket. "No shit, when do I not have weed?" I ask him, patting the center console. (Idk what it's called, don't hate me okay.) He chuckles and shakes his head. "True, okay let's go." He opens the console, and looks through it. I have already rolled joints, so he grabs one of those and lights it up. I can't wait any longer. I take a shortcut to the nearest park. I grab the baggy and get out, Oli doing the same.

We sit under a tree, talking about the most stupid shit, randomly laughing our asses off, and occasionally passing out.

° ° °

I drove around for a couple hours, just listening to music and thinking. Now, I'm just contemplating if I should text Kellin. I'm going to.

To Kelly Bear: Hey love, I'm sorry I've had a lot on my mind lately. I want to ask you this question but I don't want to ruin anything... I just think you're a wonderful person and youre super cute and nice. We've only been talking for a little over a month but I would like to know if...
To Kelly Bear: You would be my boyfriend? If not it's okay, I mean ugh you're great
To Kelly Bear: Goodnight darling♡

I set my phone down and close my eyes. Instantly falling asleep.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

I'm sorry this sucked a lot. I was out of it while writing this so it probably doesn't make any sense.

》stay warm bc it's hella cold《