Chapter 2

Athena Pov

3 days later

-

This is the first time I'm actually excited to go to a party, honestly. I was always, and slightly still am anti-social. Chris, of course changed that in me. It's something I should probably be thanking him for, since I am with new people on a daily basis.

Now, I just need to find what to wear. I have literally been standing in front of my closet looking through all my clothes for the past, I'm not even sure. Chris is watching Netflix in the living room.

"The party isn't until 7, c'mon, you can pick out your clothes later," Chris says, standing under the doorway. "Or, we can go to mall?" I remark, extending the or. He chuckles and playfully rolls his eyes, "yeah yeah, okay."

***

Maybe Hottopic wasn't the best place to go to with Chris due to the fact that there is now about 30 kids surrounding us as we leave. At least I got an outfit for the party. "Athena," one comes up to me.

I smile at the 13/14 year old girl while Chris and I attempt to get out the crowd. "One favor," I heard her say. "And what is that?" I ask, trying to be nice to a fan. I saw Chris' face expression and all it said was nope, shouldn't have asked that.

"Fuck off," she yells. I look at Chris confused, thinking did a 13 year old girl just tell me to fuck off my own husband? "C'mon babe," he says, squeezing the grip on my hand. "That's enough," he announces to his fans.

We speed walk out the mall with our hands interlocked and into the car. "That was, fun," I sarcastically say to Chris. "You okay?" He questions. I nod my head yes and put my bag below, with my feet.

***

Booze, booze, and more booze. "Want me to get you a drink?" Chris questions. I nod my head yes, because, why not? He left and I stood there, not knowing anyone, very awkwardly. It's times like these where I wish I was more social.

"Hey, Athena!" I heard a familiar voice shout out. I looked around and saw Ricky. I smiled and greeted him with a hug. "I didn't know you were going to be here," I remark. He looked very nice, in my opinion.

He had on a plain, black, button-up shirt, black skinny jeans and some creepers that made him taller than his original size. "Eh, Chris told me about it and I didn't have anything else to do, so I came," he shrugs.

Chris then comes with two red cups, one belonging to me. "Thank you," I say, accepting the cup. "Sup Rick," Chris greets Ricky with a handshake. "I'm going to go talk to some friends, you guys catch up," Chris says. He gives me a kiss on the cheek and walks off.

"How is Jessica?" I ask Ricky, since I haven't had a full conversation with him since before the tour started. His face then turns into pure sadness. "Me and her broke up," he admits. I felt horrible for bringing it up. "I'm sorry Rick, I shouldn't have asked."

He grins at me, showing his forgiveness. "Hey, what about some beer pong?" He questions, adding a wink. "Love to," I answer.

After playing and losing to Rick, I'm pretty freaking sure I'm drunk. Where's my sexy husband? He's got to be here somewhere. I walk around this huge house looking for him. "Chris!" I yell. "Chrisy!"

"Have you seen my tall and white husband, Chris?" I slur out to some chick. "Umm, no," I roll my eyes and continue to stumble everywhere. "Athena!" I hear my babe call out. I turn and see him. "Baby!" I shout as he comes to me.

He sighs and shakes his head. "You're drunk babe, c'mon let's go home," he says. I nod my head no in disagreement. "No, let's stay!" I complain. "No, Athena. Let's go," he responds, sternly. "Stop being a doodoo head and let me stay," I reply.

"I'm not going to tell you again, Athena, let's go home," says Chris. I fold my arms and nod my head no. "Fine, get another ride home," he storms out. I roll my eyes and walk around looking for Ricky.

I found him also drunk. "Hey, you good looking girl," he murmurs. "Chris left," I pout. He laughs causing me to laugh. "You don't need him to have fun," he states, with a wink. "What do you mean?" I ask.

"I'll show you," he says, taking my hand. We walk around the house with our hands interlocked. He then leads me to a room. We enter the room and he locks the door behind him. "I'll show you exactly what I mean."