Epilogue

(A/n: Epilogues are usually years after the last chapter but let's just make it weeks after)

Athena Pov / weeks later

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Athena, happy birthday to you," everyone sings as Kylie and Ryan-Ashley bring the cake that Devin and Kylie made to the outside table that is in the backyard.

Today is my 29th birthday. Wow. I'm getting old. "Thank you guys," I say as the cake reaches the table and the singing is done. Everyone is here: the girls, the guys, Ang, Kelly, and even Nathan! Oh and Nathan's girlfriend, Olivia too. Not sure why my parents aren't here but it's okay.

Chris gives me a kiss causing everyone to groan. "Stop with the kissing already! If you keep that up, you guys are going to have a baby by the end of the night!" Angelo yells. They don't know about the baby yet.

Chris and I are going to tell them today but I'm not sure when. "Yeah! Cut the cake!" Vinny shouts in a baby voice while pouting. I playfully roll my eyes and grab a knife to cut the cake.

I point at all the guys with the knife. "I want you and you and you and you," I say, reciting a quote from Death March. All their eyes grow making me laugh. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding, who wants the first piece?" I ask, smiling and cutting a piece.

"I do!" Vinny, Balz, Ang, Nathan, and Ryan yell at the same time. The most immature of all. I laugh and pass the first piece to Ricky. He smiles and sticks his tongue out to all the guys. I laugh at them.

After cutting everyone a piece, me and Chris decide it's time to tell them. I try to grab everyone's attention but it did not work. "Guys!" Chris yells for me. I shake my head and laugh. "Thank you," I mumble.

He smiles at me saying you're welcome. I take a huge sigh out while everyone is eating their piece. "Well guys, I'm --- pregnant!" I announce, waiting for their responses. Everything gets quiet and I look at Chris.

"You're pregnant?" Ryan-Ashley questions. I nod my head yes, nervously. All of sudden everyone starts cheering. I smile at their reactions. For a second, I was worried. They all surrounded us and started saying something.

I was to caught up in the moment to realize anything they were saying. The one that didn't look as happy was Ricky. He was smiling but it forced. Soon enough, he went inside the house. I tell everyone I have to pee and follow him.

He was in our living room, biting his lip, looking up...tears in his eyes. "Rick?" I question. He changes his face expressions very quickly. "Hey, congratulations Athena," he says, forcing another smile. I didn't buy it for nothing.

"Ricky, what's wrong?" I ask, changing the topic. He sighs out and looses his fake face expression. I knew he was about burst, I didn't mind.

"Might as well get it all out already: I love you okay? Always have and probably always will. I hate loving you, no fence, but you're not mine and I respect that, well, now I do. I don't know what to do, Athena," he confesses to me.

This was hard to believe. Everything is hard to believe for me. "Rick, I doubt you love me, I learned that people like what they can't have, if you do then I'm absolutely flattered, but I know you don't, think about it."

I really doubt he does love me. "I really do, Athena," he admits. I'm probably going to regret this big time but he needs to start telling himself that he doesn't love me. "Kiss me and tell me what you feel," I say.

He nods his head no. "I can't," he mumbles, looking down. I roll my eyes followed by me grabbing his face and placing a kiss on his lips that didn't last over two seconds. "What did you feel?" I ask him.

"Nothing," he sighs out. His face then brights up, "wait! I didn't feel anything!" He shouts, excitedly. "Okay, chill. You're kind of hurting my feelings," I tell him. "Oh, sorry," he replies. I laugh at his response.

"I was kidding! See! I told you!" I shout back. He then hugs me tightly. "Now c'mon they're probably thinking were fucking each other," I say to him, motioning my head at the backyard. He laughs as we walk outside.

They all smile as we come back. Chris comes over to me and hugs me. "They're happy out of their minds," he mumbles to me, earning a smile. "That's how it should be," I mumble back. He kisses my forehead.

"Athena Cerulli, did you know that you're my most favorite person in the world?"

"Christopher Cerulli, did you know that you're my most favorite person in the universe?"

"Athena Cerulli, I love you with all my heart."

"Christopher Cerulli, I love you more."

"Not possible."

"Yes possible."

The End