ORIGINAL CHAPTER 1: THE BEGINNING OF THE END

<< Readers, I have read through the first few chapters and have decided to change the description in them, and make them longer, first will be the revised chapter then at the end you will find the original >>

as she flew along, her silvery grey dragon under her, she saw her village in the distance. As she new they were getting closer by the minute, is seemed like they would never get there. She heard her dragons mighty wings smashing into the air as they flew, nearly touching the ground with his paws.  The shroud of darkness seemingly radiating off the trees covered them, so nobody saw the great silver dragon and started to stare. They looked at it from afar, gazing at it's many wonders. Zealot had a helpless look on her face, and she longed for the day she could return.

"would you like to go?" Eternity, her dragon, asked.

"you... Would let me?" Zealot questioned.

Eternity got a disappointing sensation, not wanting to hurt his rider, but also wanting her to be happy for that split second. She needed to know.

"yes..." he sighed, knowing the pain it will put his rider through. He knew this had to be done. He landed in a spot buried in trees, only the smartest of people would pick up that they were there.

"Eternity..."

"yes?"

"come with me." Zealot stuttered out.

"Zeal. I can't. You know that!" Eternity protested.

"please!" she begged.

"I can come as soon as we reveal you as my rider." the dragon said, as he plopped around a tree with his body engulfing it's entire trunk.

"when, when will you be revealed?" she asked, obviously getting irritated. Eternity shut his eyes, about to sleep, when he heard his rider ask again.

"when the gold rider is revealed, Zealot, now go to your house, before I change my mind" he chuckled.

Zealot stared at the bright green grass, the grass of spring. She looked at the trees, all slowly getting leaves on there branches. That when she heard Eternity snoring. She walked away but turned back and screamed, using her mind of course.  She watched in entertainment, as her dragon jumped up with such force he knocked down the whole tree, taking the dirt under it with it.

"WHAT!" he shrieked.

"Just one more question." Zealot said.

"and.... Whats that?" was Eternitys groggy response.

"does the gold rider know? About me? About you? About himself? The whole legend?" Zealot asked, her tone telling him this was important to her.

Eternity looked down in reply.

"great." Zealot said.

She walked out of view and down to the village.

--------ORIGINAL---------

As she flew along, her silvery grey dragon under her, she saw her village. She couldn't help herself. Ever since she took up the responsibility of this dragon, he took up most of her life.

"Zealot, you know you can't go... Not with me..." Eternity said.

"relax Eternity, I just wanted to look." she told her dragon.

Eternity could tell, she longed to go home. Back to her mother. He understood that he was the reason she couldn't go.

"Zealot... I know you wish to see her..." Eternity started.

"stop... You know I can't..." she said.

She had a point and there was nothing he could do. It was a lot to ask a person to take care of a dragon. From this distance, Eternity could see all the people flying around on there dragons. But everyone knows the silver dragon is different then other dragons. The silver dragon is the dragon meant to unite and protect the lands of fire and realm of fire. He knew Zealot hated to be the center of attention.

"Eternity?" Zealot said.

"what's up?" Eternity asked.

"am I ever going to be able to go back?" Zealot asked.

"as soon as we reveal you to be my rider."

"then lets do it!" Zealot said.

"Zeal... It's not that simple... We need to reveal it at the right time..."Eternity spoke, his deep, wise voice shaking through the air.

"well when is the right time?" Zealot asked.

"when the gold dragon reveals himself to us... You know this already..."

"Eternity... When?"

"when what?"

"when will he reveal himself?"

"..."

"Eternity?"

"..."

"you know... I can tell... You know when he is going to appear."

"Zealot, it's one thing to assume, another to accuse..."

"but..."

"you wanna see your mom?"

"more then anything!"

"fine... I'll let you down and relax out here and you can see her."

"really!?"

Eternity smiled as he saw his riders excitement. He couldn't wait till he could come with. He knew how risky this could be, but just brushed the feeling off.

He flew down to the ground and walked in to a forest where he wouldn't be seen. He looked at her smile as she dismounted. She walked away like nothing was going on. She abruptly stopped.

"Eternity... Will you just tell me something?" she said, and before he could answer,"does he know? You know... The gold dragon rider...?"

Eternity just looked down in reply.

"great..."

She walked out of his view and down to the village.