CHAPTER 3: IS DEATH INEVITABLE?

She walked down to the village and was shocked with what she saw. She remembered it as a little girl. Standing at the edge of the road, waving to the people riding on there dragons. She looked at her old home. Burned to ash. She walked up to it and looked at the stone in front of the house.

"in memory of the Edge family, father Chris Edge, mother Feather Edge, and son Jamie Edge" Zealot read, tears dripping down her face. Then she read the bottom."Also In memory of Zealot Edge. Nobody knows what happened to her but we can only hope she died a peaceful death."

Zealot fell to her knees. It couldn't be... Could it? Zealot walked back through the village and to the forest. She tried to remember the dates on the stone, but just couldn't. She looked at her silver dragon. His gold eyes watching her with sorrow filling them.

"Eternity... The stone... My house... I... I..."

"kiddo... I'm so sorry." Eternity comforted her.

"on the stone... It said they could only pray I died a peaceful death..." Zealot started,"Eee, they think I'm dead..."

Zealot looked at Eternity. She saw the pain in her eyes. He looked at her and felt he knew something she didn't.

"Eee... What is it?" Zealot asked.

"no, I won't tell" Eternity spoke.

"please Eternity! I need to know..." she cried.

"please" she whispered again.

"fine..." Eternity sighed," it was the gold rider. He understands who he is and who you are."

"Is it time to reveal myself?" Zealot asked.

"not quite yet..." Eternity spoke." we need to wait until he reveals himself first."

Zealot walked over to her dragon and hopped on. As she flew she saw people walking below her.

"Eternity... Why are we in the open?" Zealot asked.

"eh, no reason..." Eternity said.

"you... You are going to reveal us..."

"no, I just have to to get to where we are going"

"ok Eternity, ok"