Chapter 3

Time was running out so slowly, it felt like a eternity. I was about to start a conversation with Becca before we were interrupted by him. He was so handsome, so beautiful, so perfect but of course he didn't like me from the begin. His brown eyes were so glorious and so beautiful, sparkling so strong. Pissed off, he rolled his eyes and said.

-Why the fuck are you even hanging with her? Don't you see it? There's no hope. He said, whispering into Becca's ears.

-That was too far Pete. she shouted angry. Too far, get your ass out of this birthday if you keep doing this.

-Okay, Okay. Chill out.

The whole night i accepted all his insults, but now i'm feeling i'm about to break out and explode at end crying. I don't know what i did but if he keeps judging me then okay. Mad, i jumped from the pink sofa and right away got out for few minutes.

-Pat? Where are you going? Josephine yelled.

-uhm, I should go home. Thank you guys for this, see ya tomorrow.

It was fast, I know but the situation was way too uncomfortable and weird at the same moment. Getting out of the house, I hadn't feel my legs anymore and just fell down. All the emotions took place and the single thing I felt was pain because crying. I would've stay more but I don't know... Waiting for a taxi, someone grabbed me brutally. I screamed as much as I can but no, nobody was there to hear. I knew it was that time, and not caring anymore, I closed my eyes and felt how my last tears were falling. Till, that guy fell down. Confused I opened my eyes to see him there, right there staring at the guy which fell down.

-Oh, uhm... Thank you really much. I said feeling my cheeks on fire.

-No problem. He said pushing that guy. U alright? He asked gasping

-Yeah.

-Okay. He said grabbing the phone

That was so unexpected, and nice.

-Well, again thank you so much and see ya tomorrow.

I said leaving as He didn't pay attention anymore. I wonder why did he do that? That's just so odd, then I remembered the way he asked "u alright?" Like he really cared about my mood and my health, but I guess that was just a moment thing. When I got right in front of the door, I looked for the keys everywhere but no, they couldn't be found. That's my fault, I forgot them or lost them when that dude grabbed me. Anyway, I can't get in the house and my parents aren't home. Though I can go in a park and lay there the whole night. The park thing is a pretty good idea, but it would've been more good if I had a bed.

-Hey! A familiar voice yelled. Why don't you go home? He said running.

-I lost the keys. I yelled back.

-Oh that's bad. He said in front of me, it was Pete, again. What are you going to do now?

-I don't know, my parents aren't home, I can't find any keys, till tomorrow I can't do anything.

-Why don't you go at somebody till tomorrow? You shouldn't be here at this hour.

-I don't have many friends... excepting Josephine, becca and Lydia but, I don't wanna break everything.

-Oh.. He said worried. Then, why don't you come at me? Being here at this hour isn't something okay.

Did he say what he said? Woah.

-Uhm, Okay. Thanks. *smiles*

-No problem. Now let's get in the car.

This seems like a weird love story, well, where I like him and he doesn't likes me but yeah. I don't know why he wants to help me but I guess this is his personality.