Chapter 15

BRENDON'S POV

This day began as a good day, literally awesome to be honest. But then that thing happened with Pete by getting kissed by Lydia n others. My opinion? He should be honest to Pat and tell her about it because being honest is a really good thing in a relationship. But it been so long since he told me that. No messages back. No answers, that's not good. I grabbed my keys to go and check him out but then, angry, Josephine came in yelling. She looked so mad and throwing everything over the floor she said.

-That fucker is gonna be slapped by my angry demon. She yelled punching a pillow.

-Why?

I'm gonna get yelled by my own girlfriend ::::)

-He kissed another girl, Lydia. Fucking bitch.

-Dude. Don't get mad at me but that's not true. I said laughing.

-What the fuck did u just say? She said mad. You're defending a fuckboy full of lies and others.

-I'm defending a best friend which changed himself just for a girl.

-He didn't fucking change. He's the same asshole.

-Yes he did, why don't you just let me explain you the whole...

-You don't have anything to fucking explain to me. He kissed another girl. He lied and betrayed. He's just... She yelled getting interrupted by me

-Could you just shut the fuck up and fucking let me say something at all because you're acting like a intolerant bitch.

She looked deep into my eyes, trying to not cry. I feel so bad for that but though dude.

-Look. He explained me the whole situation before. Lydia kissed him, he couldn't stop her and then when he wanted to tell her I don't know what it happened.

-Okay but why would you be sure that happened? She asked confused.

-Because Pete never cried when he lied or something like this. Plus im his fucking best friend so.

She knew that it was real because again, Pete never cries, never ever. I felt so worried because that's not gonna be good. We got out pretty fast, so the plan was ne checking out him and Jose checking out Patricia. God please make everything be okay cos i'll give u a cookie. As I walked through pete's yard, i knew the situation wasn't okay at all. I smelled fear and sadness with madness somehow but idk why. Paranormal powers on. Opening the door, the whole house were "destroyed" technically looking like being vandalized. The lights were closen, a feeling of fear made me blush. Pete was standing in the bathroom staring at a small toy fish. A small whiskey bottle and cigarets could be seen. He looked so awful. I see, he cried, a lot maybe more than he would in his entire life.

-Pete buddy, you okay? I said looking into his eyes.

He looked at me and gave me a expression like the world ended. Then another tears falling down, with a deep voice he said.

-She... Broke up with me. He said while crying.

I hugged him tight, it was too late.

-But buddy you gotta keep your life though.

-All I want right now is to fucking get some sleep because I'm tired as hell. He said going upstairs. Now I understand what it means love, and I don't want it anymore. Fuck being in a relationship, I'd rather die than feel that again.

This is worse than I thought ::::). Then while I was leaving Josephine called me to gimme the report.

JOSEPHINE'S POV

The plan was to make Patricia see that everything wasn't what it seemed to be. Now I really feel bad honestly. As I knocked, violently she yelled to go away. Easy I yelled back making her open the door. She was crying.

-What do you want? She asked with a awful expression.

-May I talk with you for awhile? Its really important.

She shakes her head as a "yes". Placing on the sofa I stared at her for like few minutes till she jumped out aggressively and asked me what do I want.

-Are u okay? I asked holding her hand.

-Nope. She said smirking

-Listen up. The thing with the kids isn't what it seems to be.

-Wait... What do you mean? She said jumping. What, what is that supposed to mean?

-Pat. Look. Pete didn't kiss Lydia because truly she did and its not his fault because of that because Pete wouldn't ever do that to you because he loves you and oh my god I know all these things from Beeb because he told him and he cried n yeah so. What do you think?

Talking faster and faster. It seems like that affected her because, I don't think is okay to fall on the sofa in tears, right?

-Oh my god. She yelled in tears. I'm so stupid.

-why? And no you're not.

-Josephine. I overreacted, really bad and... Broke up with him.

-YOU DID WHAT? Woah hold on kid. You broke up? With pete?

-Yeah.

-Because of that?

-Yeah.

-Crap, that's not good.

-What do you mean?

-It's a long story, I don't know though but Brendon does for sure.

That's not good though ::::::) Dude, why am I feeling like these days are gonna be really deep and dramatic like what the fuck? I tell you, t h I s I t s. N o t. B e. G o o d :::) Being over dramatic is weird as fuck. Patricia kept crying. I had to leave. Pete didn't want a relationship anymore, what's gonna happen next? Its night, go to fucking sleep. Brendon kept staring the car radio for so long and once wanted to punch it but calming down he just took a breath a started to talk about the while situation over and over okay. Again, I feel bad for blaming Pete and others. But bigger problem, patricia and their relationship. Fuck these deep things lol. I wanna get some food and some sleep after everything.