Chapter 16

PATRICIA'S POV

Its been so much since happened what it happened. I and pete didn't talk that much at all. Everything seemed more darker. I felt like my life wasn't the same. Okay but like we were together for like 2 months? And then I broke up with him because of my stupidity and like yeah. Now I really do regret that I didn't let him what happened back then but now I guess its too late. Since then he never looked at me again, he's not the same anymore. The school hall was full of students. Most of the girls were hanging out with their boyfriends while the others just kept laying there, at their lockers. It made me cringe the whole shit with the girls but yay because I'm happy. Why the fuck am I lying? I'm not happy and obviously I'm not smiling but though Josephine is. Lately I spent so much time with them as every time I was going there, they kept being in a cuddle mode like the entire week. It was embarrassing to be honest because yeah :::) Unexpected, Patrick came and grabbed me closer. Confused, I stared at him like what the fuck dude. Then shaking he whispered me few words which sounded more like "may I ask u something in the back room? ". Then getting there fast, I kept having my special confused face "poop"

-Patrick, what do u want?

-Why are you so sad? He asked looking deep into my eyes.

-Ugh... Long story. Just, don't want to talk about it

-What do you mean by that? He said hugging me. God, he's so curios.

-Few weeks ago, Pete got kissed and like I overreacted really really bad and just broke it with him. But then after that he didn't want anymore a relationship so in just sitting here and crying while I'm truing to figure it out what's gonna happen in the future. And yeah

That thing left him with a really frustrated expression? I don't know god but like yeah, all happened because of me. Then Patrick hugged me again but really tight this time and I kind of liked. I miss Pete so much but I don't know if everything is gonna go back anymore. Poor example of me and my fucking stupidity because goddamnit I was so stupid back then. But when did everyone leave the corridor? No but just, everyone just left. But near NY locker, I saw Pete with another girl. He looked so happy and that made me cringe so bad because I just hurt him... And while she left, he looked right on my direction and at seeing me right there staring at him with my poop face, it made him... It made his eyes sparkle and his mouth was open like he couldn't believe he saw me again. It was a memorable moment but honestly I just wanted to cry. A tear fell down from his eye. Yep, I'm not okay because I just made him feel so much pain... Goddamnit. And he left. I ran away and found a bathroom, the right place to cry. I'm so stupid, what the fuck.

****************************

Josephine and Brendon seem to be so happy together. One second just to drink some water and u find them cuddling each other. Poop face time. I stared at them till I made Josephine really uncomfortable then laughing she looked at me with a "what the fuck are u doing bitch" which was kind of hilarious.

-Well, im just staring at how u two are cuddling and kissing each other while Im gasping for air because fucking panic attacks.

-Oh my. Brendon said laughing.

-Pat, u sure u're okay with us doing this? She said kind of worried.

-yeah, its not like I just broke out with my boyfriend and when today I looked into his eyes and made him cry so yeah.

-What do you mean by that? Brendon said moving into a serious mood.

-Well, I saw him, I stared at him, he saw it, his eyes were sparkling and he began crying and left so.

-Woah, that's not good. He shouted leaving. I have to call someone.

What does that mean? Lol. I don't get it.

PETE'S POV

Life is so beautiful. Being free is so beautiful. I love getting back to the old me and god I missed so much everything.

-Pete? Have u seen my special cookies? Darcy yelled from the other room.

-Ate them all.

-Again? Ugh. I don't understand what the fuck is going on with you.

-Nothing

-I didn't use to be a asshole.

-Asshole? Hah. Fuck off.

-I liked u better when you used to be in a relationship now, I don't even know who you are anymore. She said leaving the house almost crying.

Maybe I was kind of rude to her but when I used to be in a relationship? Huh. Wow. Amazing, so everyone liked me better when I used to like... Patricia... Is that even the reality? I thought I'm gonna feel more good but actually, I felt like i was empty. What the fuck is going on with me? Then the phone vibrated. It was Brendon. And he seemed so happy. I remember when I used to be happy too, not anymore after the whole drama

Is that even supposed to be a final because I'm feeling so weird over everything. Isn't like I'm just staring into the window just to see how I'm crying. I don't know if I should get worried or just keep calm but lately I wrote few songs but I don't have any ideas what's about so I'm gonna say they're just about past things so. I'm wondering if she stills cares about me but obviously that's a no as what happened today. Why the fuck did I even say that. Just, ugh, deppresion suck.