Chapter 8

Frank was in pain, Brendon went to hospital with Alex and Josephine, and everything seemed it can't be more worse. Confused Darcy kept staring at a small necklace which probably was from Pete. Coming back, Joe gave us a worried look.

-Did he answer? She asked with tears in eyes.

-No. Joe said laying on the sofa. I don't know where he could be.

I'm disappointed yeah but the fact we can't find him kind of makes me worry. I mean, Frank didn't get hurt that bad, with Brendon it was a really bad problem because of bleeding. But like I said, we gotta find him.

-GPS I shouted.

-What? Joe asked.

-GPS. We could use GPS to find him but wait, did you check out if he's home?

-Yeah! He said.

-Darcy, did you and him had a secret room or place to play or hide?

-Well, we used to have one right at the neighbors and... I remember we had and a secret room, why?

-we didn't check out those places.

That's good.

-K everyone, let's fucking get there right now! I've shouted.

As we got in the car, I've exploded in tears because we couldn't find him. Darcy gave me a big hug and Joe said everything is gonna be okay but I don't want to ruin everything with my bad mood but I feel everything is gonna get worse and worse.
We checked out the house again, he wasn't there. Darcy showed us the secret places but he wasn't there either. Sudden I felt my breathing stopped. Gasping, I fell down in tears. My heart were beating so faster, and the pain in the chest were just so, horrible. Scared Darcy rolled and saw what is happening, it was a panic attack.

-Pat, hold on and relax. He's gonna be okay, don't worry. She said hugging me.

-I'm pretty sure he's somewhere near, don't worry. He's fine obviously. Joe said smiling.

Is this even the reality?

-Look, I have a idea! Darcy said looking into my eyes. Let's look after him down the street, okay? And after let's check others, okay? Okay. Let's go.

Maybe that's gonna work. Every street we were checking, have make everything seem like he disappeared.
Goddamnit Pete, why are u doing this to me? I can't handle that much pain.

-It's officially, We can't find him. Joe said smirking

-There's still a place. Darcy said staring at Joe.

-Wait, what place?

-Are you referring to? He asked confused.

-Yes. she said

-Wait, what place, please someone tell me I'm confused.

THE HELL IS HAPPENING SOMEONE EXPLAIN ME HOLY MOTHER FUCKING DOGGIES.

-The graveyard. She said getting in the car.

-But why?

-Because there's mom. She said.

Are you talking about? Oh my god. This IS JUST SO STRESSFUL AND I FEEL SO DUMB BECAUSE I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT WHAT THE FUCK. poor example of idiot right here. Fast, we looked after Pete and Darcy's tombstone, he was right there.

PETE'S POV

-Pete? Someone shouted while I was hanging out with mom.

Sudden, a girl jumped on me and hugged me really tight. Confused, I didn't reacted just felt a familiar presence over me.

-Please never do this again! She said crying.

It was Pat. I hugged her so bad and felt so sorry over everything.

-I'm so sorry for everything! I said hugging her more tight.

-You don't have to. She answered. Right now important is that your okay! She said moving her hand forward my face. What is that? She asked touching my forehead.

Because of the pain I've kind of jumped.

-You're bleeding she said with tears in eyes.

-It's gonna disappear in few days, don't worry!

Joe and Darcy were right here. Honestly, I can't remember what I've done or what happened, everything seems confusing. Poor example of why you shouldn't let Brendon give you alcohol. But I know I've kind of beaten Frank and broke Brendon's nose? Lol.

-Okay kids, we should go home cause everyone is worrying as hell about Pete. Darcy said holding Joe's hand.

Staring at Patricia, I felt like she was more happy, what does that mean?

*TIME SKIPS*

-Come on. She said smiling, you can do it.

-I know but probably Josephine is gonna break my nuts.

-What the fuck!She said laughing. I'll be sure that's not gonna happen.

-You're so small and she's like a giraffe.

That was rude?

-Hah. She laughed. This small girl can break your nuts too.

-Okay. On your way to save rock and roll.

-What was that?

-Future reference.

As we got inside, Brendon came right in front of me, his nose didn't look that good. I feel so guilty.

-Are you okay? He asked hugging me

-Yes, what about you? I'm really sorry for what happened!

-It's okay because I actually did the same thing to you once! He said laughing. Do you remember? The 8th grade?

-Old memories.

From nowhere, Josephine jumped and punched me right there. Full of pain, I fell down rolling. Angry Patricia began to yell at here making some really weird noises which sounded like moans? Dude, if those things sounds like moans, then I'm gonna expect her yelling like a dinosaur during sex. Really, what the fuck.

-Yo, girls chill the fuck out! Jack yelled. Why are you fighting? We have enough condoms for everyone.

-Jack, where the fuck are you? Alex shouted from a room upstairs. What are you doing there?

-Masturbating with Brendon, what something else? He yelled back.

That actually helped the girls stop.

-Josephine, I'm really sorry for that.

Still mad as hell, she gave me a face like she could kill me but at least rolling her eyes admitted it's okay and that she knows I didn't want tho. I knew I had to apologize to someone else as well. Frank was standing in the living room with Becca and Stefan.

-May I say something? I asked knocking at the door.

-Sure! Frank said coming to me.

-I'm really sorry for everything, I know it was just my fault but again I'm really sorry for everything.

-No. You don't have to apologize cause everything is really okay. We okay?

-We okay.

*gn baby*